Carnival Cuts Most 2004 Bermuda!

Old September 28th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Carnival Cuts Most 2004 Bermuda!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message

Can you spell "blue water"?

Look at the water at the beaches in the US. Then look at the water in
Bermuda.

You mean like you had in your glass in one photo, Tom? ;-)

Maybe Tom and Kevin were seeing BLUE, after drinking their blue thingies.

sue

Old September 28th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Tom & Linda

Warren gets credit for the blue drink.

It was REALLY good.

--Tom

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message

Can you spell "blue water"?

Look at the water at the beaches in the US. Then look at the water in
Bermuda.

You mean like you had in your glass in one photo, Tom? ;-)

--Jean

Old September 28th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message
Warren gets credit for the blue drink.

It was REALLY good.

--Tom

I know, he gave me the recipe for his "aquatini"! I have not tried it
myself, yet!

--Jean

Old September 28th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Jeff Coudriet

They are super tasty! I always have one when we're on a ship, although
I love the french martinis as well.

Jeff