Killfile

Old March 27th, 2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default Killfile

But I gotta get some shut-eye. �Later on today I'm taking some students
on a "Photo Safari" to a location along the Jersey Shore. The subject
matter will not include the usual off-season beach pictures. �I am
assigning them to create something surreal or abstract from something
you see at the shore but take for granted.

Loved your pics you sent to me... Loved the Half moon ones.... where
do you live in NJ? and will you post your students pics? I assume you
are a teacher?

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09
Old March 27th, 2009, 02:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. �Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

--
George Leppla � �http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Dang George

I want to see a Penguin do that! you have me laughing so hard!

Old March 27th, 2009, 02:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at the
Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue
Old March 27th, 2009, 03:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_4_]

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at the
Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

--Tom

Nope. NC now. Have relatives and old friends there though.

Clay
Old March 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_4_]

Sue Mullen wrote:

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at the
Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue

Hey, I was gonna say that!
Old March 27th, 2009, 04:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

frijoli wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at
the Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue

Hey, I was gonna say that!

So hey, I beat your to it.lol

sue
Old March 28th, 2009, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , George Leppla
wrote:

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

LOL. A poster with a fake identity can't be defamed. You can't defame a
fiction. And considering all the abuse and lies the cowardly sicko
using the name "Chrissy Cruiser" has posted over the years, it is truly
a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

--
Charles
Old March 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:38:49 -0400, frijoli wrote:

John, I love ya, but you have NO CLUE as to what low profile means.
Notice Ray NEVER responds to attacks? That's low profile. Get it?

N E V E R

Right or wrong, that's low profile.

Correct, instead he lies like a dog then runs away when called out on
it. That makes him an asshole.
--
Think first! Before you book a cruise from a two bit lying sleazeball
who uses Usenet as free SPAMADVERTISING ground and for purposeful
Old March 28th, 2009, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:12:36 -0500, George Leppla wrote:

"frijoli" wrote in message
John Sisker wrote:

"BD" wrote in message
I am a lurker on this site, I post infrequently. Have most folks
killfiled Sisker and Goldenberg???

This is most interesting... a self proclaimed lurker, yet who identifies
themselves and then participates in this newsgroup anyway, only to
purposely stir the pot, while identifying me out individually. While many
have already questioned the integrity of those who claim to have some of
us in their kill file, yet they respond to just about everything we post
and say anyway, that is now superseded by this totally useless post,
which certainly appears as nothing more than an attempted setup. While I
have been trying to keep a low profile in this reference, seeing no need
to respond to every innuendo and speculation, this was just too stupid to
let slide.

John

John, I love ya, but you have NO CLUE as to what low profile means. Notice
Ray NEVER responds to attacks? That's low profile. Get it?

N E V E R

Right or wrong, that's low profile.

You are right. I've been reading this group for what... 14 years or so...
and Ray never rises to the bait. He might lob a small grenade or two once
in a very long while, but he never responds to negative things posted to or
about him.

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

Correct, Ray's an asshole and your stuck so far up his, why don't you
simply bow down and kiss his ass, fatso.
Old March 28th, 2009, 05:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:09:49 -0400, Charles wrote:

In article , George Leppla
wrote:

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

LOL. A poster with a fake identity can't be defamed. You can't defame a
fiction. And considering all the abuse and lies the cowardly sicko
using the name "Chrissy Cruiser" has posted over the years, it is truly
a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

It's a case of a lying Travel Agent and thanks for bringig it up.