Hate mail from Hummingbird/Chris Millbank

Old August 26th, 2007, 01:02 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british
Franklin[_2_]

Default Hate mail from Hummingbird/Chris Millbank

Pardon me.

We in alt.comp.freeware have had the dubious company of a poster
called Hummingbird who posts obsessionally and falsely accuses all
those around him of all the things he does himself.

In the past Hummingbird has posted his venom to your group too, so
you might like a heads-up of the sort of stuff we are getting from
Hummingbird (or Chris Millbank of London).

Hummingbird too will probably make his usual anonymous replies from
his many fake users who he makes pretend are massively angry so can
use abusive language. It gives him a way to post even more of his
venom.

We in alt.comp.freeware have seen his methods all too much. In fact,
does anyone here want to have him?

Any replies please post to newgroup: "free.hipcrime".

Franklin

=================================

Subject: The perfect nFilter for John Corliss - Hummingbird's IP
From: Franklin
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:35:26 +0100
[ --trimmed to context --]

On Sat 25 Aug 2007 11:42:08, John Corliss
wrote in alt.comp.freewa

Should anybody have any remaining doubts that hummingbird is a
troll, here's a lovely little email that he had the nerve to send
to one of my private email accounts:

*********************Private e-mail***********************

Do you not understand that Franklin's gameplan is to wreck ACF and
stalk some of the people on it to spread lies and abuse - yet
hasn't got the guts to post his own name/address/ISP because he's
a coward, whilst gleefully posting that same info of others. A
total coward.

So now Hummingbird/Chris says my "gameplan" is to, what was it he
said?, cowardly stalk and wreck ACF. But that is exactly
Hummingbird/Chris, actually did! Has he got a mirror in the wrong
place there?

I get it now. K00Ks accuse others of the things they do themselves.
Hummingbird/Chris wants to deflect attention away from himself. His
the is to accuse other people of what he is in fact doing. Now I
remember that this is a very characteristic behavior of Hummingbird's
which we have seen many times before in ACF.

Hummingbird/Chris carries on:

I'll even send the boys to meet you at the airport. OK? Go on big
man - give it a try. Or are you a big girl's blouse riding a
sissy girlie motorcycle to look manly??? WooooooooooooW.

Not only that, but some Jewish people are violently defensive. I
even know some and have had to talk them out of doing very bad
things in the past. Believe me, it took a lot of effort on my
part do do this. Such people are everywhere.

WTF have Jewish people got to do with this? Another of Franklin's
big lies maybe??????????????????????? Has he been telling you that
I'm anti-semitic??? FYI two of my lifelong friends are Jewish. Go
figure.

Hummingbird/Chris, if you love the jewish people so much then how can
you explain all the anti-jewish, anti-holocaust, and anti-zionst
posts you have made including this sockpuppet post of yours:

Google groups: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ya4zj
MID
Old August 26th, 2007, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british
FACE

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:02:09 +0100, in uk.politics.misc Franklin
, wrote

Pardon me.

We in alt.comp.freeware have had the dubious company of a poster
called Hummingbird who posts obsessionally and falsely accuses all
those around him of all the things he does himself.

Pardon me, but who would you say is equally obsessive?

Old August 26th, 2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british
True Blue

"Franklin" wrote in message
Pardon me.

We in alt.comp.freeware have had the dubious company of a poster
called Hummingbird who posts obsessionally and falsely accuses all
those around him of all the things he does himself.

In the past Hummingbird has posted his venom to your group too, so
you might like a heads-up of the sort of stuff we are getting from
Hummingbird (or Chris Millbank of London).

Hummingbird too will probably make his usual anonymous replies from
his many fake users who he makes pretend are massively angry so can
use abusive language. It gives him a way to post even more of his
venom.

We in alt.comp.freeware have seen his methods all too much. In fact,
does anyone here want to have him?

Any replies please post to newgroup: "free.hipcrime".

Hummingbird is indeed an idiot. But preferable to a squealer.

Old August 26th, 2007, 08:12 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Davis[_1_]

THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A FREAKIN
LIFE.

--

Hummingbird's methods are explained at:http://www.searchlores.org/way_kook.htm- Hide quoted text -

Old August 26th, 2007, 08:41 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british
Hotblack Desiato

"Franklin" wrote in message
Pardon me.

We in alt.comp.freeware have had the dubious company of a poster
called Hummingbird who posts obsessionally and falsely accuses all
those around him of all the things he does himself.

Why are you trying to gain collective support against Hummingbird?. If you
don't like him, kill-file him and let others make the same choice

Old August 26th, 2007, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british,alt.comp.freeware
Кевин

Seeing as you've just cross posted to alt.comp.freeware then I'm afraid
you've just made an ass of yourself. Good show!

Jim Davis пишет:
THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A FREAKIN
LIFE.

--
В случае чрезвычайной ситуации, красный свет будет освещать. Если этого
не произойдет то это слишком поздно для того, чтобы вопрос.

http://www.kevin.com.ua/nntp-postings/
Old August 26th, 2007, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Aug 26, 3:26 pm, wrote:
Seeing as you've just cross posted to alt.comp.freeware then I'm afraid
you've just made an ass of yourself. Good show!

And you figure this how? It's an alt.comp.freeware problem. He
should keep his crap where it belongs.

Jim Davis :

THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A FREAKIN
LIFE.

--
, .
, .

http://www.kevin.com.ua/nntp-postings/

Old August 26th, 2007, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Aug 26, 4:03 pm, hummingbird wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:12:16 -0000 'Jim Davis'
posted this onto alt.comp.freewa

THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A FREAKIN
LIFE.

Jim, this is not the first time Franklin has launched into vitriolic
attacks and cross-posted his malicious lies to other newsgroups.
He also did it a couple of weeks ago to R.T.A.

I really don't care! It has nothing to do with RTA. You two guys
should give everyone a break and just e-mail each other.

Old August 26th, 2007, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.comp.freeware
Kat Mandu

hummingbird wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:16:12 -0000 'Jim Davis'
posted this onto alt.comp.freewa

On Aug 26, 4:03 pm, hummingbird wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:12:16 -0000 'Jim Davis'
posted this onto alt.comp.freewa

THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A FREAKIN
LIFE.
Jim, this is not the first time Franklin has launched into vitriolic
attacks and cross-posted his malicious lies to other newsgroups.
He also did it a couple of weeks ago to R.T.A.

I really don't care!

You may do the next time it happens ...and the next time.

Perhaps other folks on RTF will send in abuse reports to
. It's the only way to get it stopped.

It has nothing to do with RTA.

It's got nothing to do with ACF either but we get it all day/night.

You two guys
should give everyone a break and just e-mail each other.

Hey: Franklin has been in my killfile for ~3 months and 90%+ of people
on ACF ignore his posts. Some complain to him about his behaviour but
he argues and ignores them.

rgds

Franklin is one of the very few posters I have killfiled and the only
time that I ever see his nonsense anymore is when I make the mistake of
looking at a post from someone like Jim Davis who passes Franklin's
posts on. If Jim Davis doesn't like Franklin's posts, I don't blame him
because I don't either, but why can't he just killfile the sucker like
everyone else?
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:25 AM posted to rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british,alt.comp.freeware
Franklin[_2_]

On Sun 26 Aug 2007 20:12:16, Jim Davis wrote
in alt.comp.freewa

THIS ISN'T alt.comp.freeware, asshole! and has NOTHING to do with
rec.travel.air, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.british GET A
FREAKIN LIFE.

Sky.dancer

Hummingbird/Chris is your garbage who came our way.
He was not our garbage until you sent him packing from your group(s).

Why don't you invite Hummingbird back to rec.travel.air?
I for one have had more than enough of the lying K00K.

Franklin

PS:
You may find some people don't see Google Groups posters because they
can often be quite a nuisance because a disproporionate number of them
seem to have no idea about how to quote or to post properly. There's
quite a few good freeware newsreaders.

[...]

Subject: The perfect nFilter for John Corliss - Hummingbird's
IP From: Franklin