Menu on Independence of the Seas

Old January 17th, 2010, 02:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Menu on Independence of the Seas

Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.

Old January 17th, 2010, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dean Worrell[_3_]

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

Kurt,
On the Liberty OTS last Dec. they had salmon and (IIRC) sirloin
available every night in the dining room. They did have prime rib once
or twice during the cruise which was quite good.

Dean in Peoria
Old January 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Dean Worrell wrote:

On the Liberty OTS last Dec. they had salmon and (IIRC) sirloin
available every night in the dining room. They did have prime rib
once
or twice during the cruise which was quite good.

The sirloin they serve everday on Royal Caribbean, don't bother. It is
tough like leather.

--
Charles
Old January 17th, 2010, 03:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

Doubtful. They usually have a "tough as shoe leather" type steak on the
"always available" section of the menu.

--Tom

Old January 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.
If once, you've slept on an island.
Scott Kirby "If once you've slept on an island"

Hi Kurt,

As I remember, the "every day" section of the RCCL menu lists "roast beef",
not prime rib. There is usually a big difference in taste and tenderness.
Then again, I'm old and memory isn't trustworthy.

Harry Cooper

Old January 17th, 2010, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
"Seehorse Video" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.
If once, you've slept on an island.
Scott Kirby "If once you've slept on an island"

Hi Kurt,

As I remember, the "every day" section of the RCCL menu lists "roast beef",
not prime rib. There is usually a big difference in taste and tenderness.
Then again, I'm old and memory isn't trustworthy.

Harry Cooper

About like mine, thus the question. My sister is going with Kay and I
on our mid-Feb run on the Indy. She wanted to make sure that the day we
go to the specialty restaurant is not the day prime rib is on the menu.
Oh well..

Old January 17th, 2010, 07:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Kurt
Ullman wrote:

About like mine, thus the question. My sister is going with Kay and I
on our mid-Feb run on the Indy. She wanted to make sure that the day we
go to the specialty restaurant is not the day prime rib is on the menu.
Oh well..

They usually have prime rib as an entree twice. It seems always to be
the first night. And usually again the last night.

--
Charles
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
Charles wrote:

In article , Kurt
Ullman wrote:

About like mine, thus the question. My sister is going with Kay and I
on our mid-Feb run on the Indy. She wanted to make sure that the day we
go to the specialty restaurant is not the day prime rib is on the menu.
Oh well..

They usually have prime rib as an entree twice. It seems always to be
the first night. And usually again the last night.

That will work out.

Old January 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake "Tom K" :

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
om...
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

Doubtful. They usually have a "tough as shoe leather" type steak on the
"always available" section of the menu.

--Tom

It's on the "you paid how much to eat meat&potatos" section.

And it's crap. Worse than the boiled chicken that you can also get.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

I love my country, It's my government I fear.

Hey, turnabout's fair play.