Review of staterooms/cabins on ships....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 18th, 2012, 05:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Review of staterooms/cabins on ships....

Hello all, I Am wondering if there is a web site which offers insight on which are the best cabins on various cruise lines. I saw one several years ago and cannot find it now. I understand there are several places on the various cruises to stay away from.

This reviewer provided several cabins to consider and those to try and not get.

Any direction for this is appreciated. TIA bo1953