Opinions: Iberostar Bavaro All Suite Resort

Old October 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Everyboysmomma

Default Opinions: Iberostar Bavaro All Suite Resort

Has anyone got any first hand information about the Iberostar Bavaro All
Suite Resort in Punta Cana? Apple Vacations rates it 6 Golden Apples, it's
highest rating, and higher than the Cancun Palace which we loved. Any
comments pro/con? We are thinking of going in February and taking a 1 year
old and grandparents!!
Thanks
Momma

Old November 14th, 2005, 04:18 AM
TheBoz

My wife and I stayed at the Iberostar Bavaro 3 years ago and we loved
it. It was by far the most relaxing vacation we have ever been on. The
Bavaro (most costly) 4 suite's to a building, so it attracts the mid
to older crowd. You can eat at the other two Iberostars any time you
wish, but they may not come to yours. The only draw back I can recall
is the buildings are extremely musty; you'll have to wash all your
clothes as soon as you come home. We had friends stay at the RIU the
same time we were there in February and they had nothing bad to say
about it.

Hope this helps
TheBoz

Old November 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Everyboysmomma

Thanks! Not hearing any news one way or another, we booked this for January
21-28. I'll post a trip report when I get back. I can deal with "musty",
and we mainly only live in bathing suits at these places anyway!
Momma