ILLEGAL ALIEN STRIPPER ULIANA ABRAMOVA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!GET OUT GET OUT GET

Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Louie[_2_]

Default ILLEGAL ALIEN STRIPPER ULIANA ABRAMOVA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!GET OUT GET OUT GET

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!! GET OUT GET OUT GET
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegal Alien Stripper Uliana Abramova Get Out of NY Out of USA!!!!

She Brake any marriage try & marry stupid fat American guy

She make false papers get into university too
.................................................. ...................
* From: bbloulou luis.rivera56@xxxxxxxxx
* Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:26:41 -0800

Look at weseal face picture of Illegal Uliana!!!! yo can see in bad
face that she is bad person have no soul any place. Have no heart.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/rnr/790411969.html

Very wrong what this illegal did, she brake visa, brake family!!! Make
sex with stupid American guy he father of 4 year son!!!

She have no soul care for no body!!! Only want American $$$$$$ & Green
Card!!!

Now little boy doesnt see his papa!!! Wife is very sad!!!! Family is
all broke!!!

Illegal Uliana try for blackmail wife!!!! Make lies and get into
university allso!!!

She does all crimes, she is laugher & do what she want. What person
does this??? This criminlal illegal is psycho for sure!!!!

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Sometime soon they deport to her I hope! But here is info for you to
think about so protext self, family job & country.

YO See picture of weseal face stripper. She make change nose
she try and fix face for may be 5 to 10 hour put on dress cloth but
STILL yo can see she have no soul!!! Face is like some bad animal
she only want some thing kill & eat.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/rnr/790411969.html

Chat of stripper EXACT PLAN to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Aliens
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

We are laugher allso. Illegal Uliana never get Green Card!!!!

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot& family guy)

Look at this Mr Sanjay post I put up again.

Read & find all info about Illegal Uliana & what she plan &
what she do. This is true case de veras not some story.

To Whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Uliana Abramova, recently dismissed from Scores
NY West Side, is in flagrant violation of her Non-Immigrant J-1 Visa.
She is presently based in New York City, and it is likely that she
will at some point seek employment at your New York City location. It
has come to our attention that Abramova has attempted to prevent
widespread knowledge of her illegal status She has attempted to coerce
several American men into marriage, in order to derive immigration
benefits. Abramova has in fact made serious threats against the wife
of one of the men she seduced, the father of a four year old child.
Please see the original email she sent to this poor woman, directly
following this email.

I must state unequivocally that all of the statements contained herein
are factual and verifiable. It is also true that the removal from the
USA of Uliana Abramova would not normally be a matter of such urgency,
except that she is a person who enjoys creating mischief and havoc.
She is therefore a liability to anyone who may employ her, and a
public nuisance in general.

Abramova effects an innocent, naive demeanor but is predatory,
unpredictable and dangerous. She is a Russian national and speaks with
an accent, is 5'5" tall, with an extremely slight build and thin wispy
hair dyed red or blond. She has altered her appearance considerably in
the past few years (several surgeries to eliminate a bulbous nose),
and may continue to do so.

Our documentation indicates that Abramova came to the USA with the
definite intention of violating the conditions of her temporary, Non-
Immigrant, nonrenewable J-1 Visa. Entry into the USA was granted to
her under the stipulation that she work as a camp counselor at CCUSA
from 5/06 until 10/06. Abramova never showed up to work at the camp
and she also remained in the USA past the term of her temporary visa,
10/06. She is therefore both in violation of her visa and in overstay.

The word is lately that Abramova has been admitted to university,
possibly one of those in the CUNY system. She has accomplished this by
failing to disclose her illegal status. This will not stand. She is
going to be deported. Abramova is not legally allowed to work or live
or do anything anywhere in the USA. She in fact was recently refused a
student visa on the basis of her intentional violation of the J-1
Visa.

Contact has been made with ICE and with the Compliance Unit,
Department of State. Representative Jerrold Nadler of Manhattan
Congressional District 8 has offered to be of assistance, and the
process of having her removed from the USA is well under way.

Please be good enough to take this information seriously. It should
serve as a warning to avoid employing or associating with persons of
this description. I will not post the relevant law here, but suffice
it to say that anyone who employs Abramova or otherwise acts in any
manner than enables her to stay in the USA is guilty of "harboring,"
an offense punishable by 5 years in jail.

If you consider posting this warning on the internet to be excessively
inflammatory, please be good enough to advise your colleagues of this
matter privately. Thus informed, they can act according to their own
best judgement.

Sincerely yours,
Sanjay Karam, Esq.

cc: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Department of Homeland
Security)

United States Department of State (Compliance Unit)

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Yo read this Illegal Stripper send to wife Mrs Lena!!!

She try and blackmail to her!!! Police need put her in jail now!!!!

Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:23 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge12

americans are really stupid when they want to...

"Louie" a écrit dans le message de
ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!! GET OUT GET OUT GET

Illegal Alien Stripper Uliana Abramova Get Out of NY Out of USA!!!!

She Brake any marriage try & marry stupid fat American guy

She make false papers get into university too