GET CASH & AIRMILES to go to Africa with JET99

Old July 18th, 2004, 04:15 PM
PBoyd77443

Default GET CASH & AIRMILES to go to Africa with JET99

Join for FREE! Just watch them climb aboard after you
Join at http://www.jet99.com/swift
Jet99 has been on Alexa's top 10 Movers and Shakers for the past 2 of its first
3 weeks of existence! That means that we made the list for the top 10 fastest
growing websites on the planet!! What's amazing is that all the visitors to
Jet99 came from 100% member referrals. Jet99 has become so popular that our
overall website rating has reached the top 3,000 websites in the world
according to Alexa, and that's out of millions and millions of websites world
wide
Testimonials from pleased members
Just like that - in just three weeks - I EARNED $25,000.00!!! The Jet 99
program just gave me the BIG phase 1 payout! I have never earned so much
money, so fast, with so little effort. I am cruising in first class taking it
easy with $25,000 in my pocket! Wow, I can't wait for Phase 2.
Terry McBride, CA
There is nothing more rewarding than being able to show your children new
places. With the air miles that I am earning through Jet99, I have started
planning a trip to New York. By saving money with the companion ticket, we can
splurge on other things. I can't wait to take my son to "The Big Apple!"
Tim Lowry, CA
THANK YOU JET99!!!

..
On the very same day, I advanced from Coach to Business class earning $100 and
then $2,500. I am so close to being in First class and earning $25,000 that I
am not counting the days, but the hours. Jet99 is by far the best company I
have ever been with and I have never seen a program with such a quick
turnaround.
Alan Collins, CA
In addition to the existing Cash and Miles Rewards, Jet99 will soon be
announcing a new added Share Pool program.
Every member that Activates by the end of the introductory period will be
entered into the Jet99 Share Pool membership and will be entitled to
An equal share of the share pool monies paid weekly for life!
Share Pool money is equal to 5% of all credit card sales that we process.
For every credit card transaction, Jet99 sets aside 10% of the funds into a
reserve account. After a period of 6 months we will refund the money on a
weekly basis. Jet99 has chosen to share one-half of this money with all active
members who join prior to the end of our first introductory period. This
introductory period ends August 9, 2004.
Payment will be made weekly to your Mazumah account.
Members will be paid beginning 6 months after each credit card transaction
processed by Jet99, beginning the week of February 14, 2005.
Sign up for free at http://www.jet99.com/swift