I need more information..

Old September 28th, 2006, 10:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
amy

Default I need more information..

Hi there...
I was thinking of going somewhere in Australia or New Zealand for a
holiday.
I choose these place because it is not too far from my country. More
over, I haven't been there before this but I really interested to both
of it.
So, I really need further information about the most interesting places
at those countries.
Hopefully, I can get information from this group. Thank you.

Old September 28th, 2006, 01:59 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
KG[_1_]

On 28 Sep 2006 02:45:11 -0700, "amy" wrote:

Hi there...
I was thinking of going somewhere in Australia or New Zealand for a
holiday.
I choose these place because it is not too far from my country. More
over, I haven't been there before this but I really interested to both
of it.
So, I really need further information about the most interesting places
at those countries.
Hopefully, I can get information from this group. Thank you.

Boy you are asking for a lot. My suggestion would be to start with the Lonely Planet guides at
your local library then get back on the net for specific questions.
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:29 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
John[_5_]

amy wrote:
Hi there...
I was thinking of going somewhere in Australia or New Zealand for a
holiday.
I choose these place because it is not too far from my country. More
over, I haven't been there before this but I really interested to both
of it.
So, I really need further information about the most interesting places
at those countries.
Hopefully, I can get information from this group. Thank you.

Two very different countries - what do you want - cities or
countryside?

I'll put a plug in for the South Island of New Zealand as the most
spectacular place - here are few photos to persuade you
http://www.photomax.com/web/guest_vi...?mailid=812715

Old October 4th, 2006, 11:48 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Matthew Tierney

amy wrote:
Hi there...
I was thinking of going somewhere in Australia or New Zealand for a
holiday.

Hopefully, I can get information from this group. Thank you.

Amy,
Whatever you do, take the train called the Overlander for at least part
of the way between Auckland and Wellington in New Zealand. They have
decided to keep it going just for you. Have a look at:
http://www.tranzscenic.co.nz/

--
Matthew Tierney
The Friends of the Northern Railway Inc