UA 767s to Hawaii?

Old November 8th, 2007, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default UA 767s to Hawaii?

Hi all

My family and I are planning a trip to Hawaii this coming spring. Will
most likely fly on UA. Just wondering if UAs 767 aircraft have in seat
video or plugins for laptops. Just would like to know, as we will need
something to do on flight to Hawaii from DEN, SFO, or LAX. Also can
anyone post the address of the website (seat something .com) that
provides information on each airlines different aircraft and which
seats to avoid? I know we probably won't be able to pick out our
seats, as we will be doing a package deal and not booking the airfare
at UA.com, although we were put in Econ+ to London and the flights
were part of a package. I guess that was due to the plane being half
empty.

Thanks
Michael

Old November 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff[_16_]

ups.com...

www.seatguru.com

Old November 8th, 2007, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air
TEP

Check the post http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=658253 to
ascertain whether it is a 767-300 or 767-400.

Old November 8th, 2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Graham Harrison[_2_]

"TEP" wrote in message
Check the post http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=658253 to
ascertain whether it is a 767-300 or 767-400.

I don't believe UA operate 767-400s. Their fleet is -200 and 300

Old November 8th, 2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 8, 2:32 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
wrote in message
www.seatguru.com

Thanks, but someone at my house must have checked this site recently,
as the link is purple, rather than blue (meaning it was recently
visited). Just know it was not me.

Michael

Old November 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.air
AES

My family and I are planning a trip to Hawaii this coming spring. Will
most likely fly on UA. Just wondering if UAs 767 aircraft have in seat
video or plugins for laptops. Just would like to know, as we will need

SeatGuru !!!
Old November 9th, 2007, 02:34 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Pro

Im Based in Hawaii and Have flown UA on 767's twice this year to the
West Coast and back.

Had three 1 ways on 767's w/UA and once on a 757.
The 767 IMO is a much more comfortable plane.
I dont recall seeing anyplug in ports in Economy Plus.

You need to make sure to book a 767 if thats what you prefer.
UA uses 777's 767's and 757's across the pond to the west coast.

I was also impressed with their buy on board food.
It was of good quality and value.
5.00 dollars bought you a Trader Vics branded salad or sandwich.
Ive tried both and they were tasty.

Old November 9th, 2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 8, 6:34 pm, Pro wrote:
Im Based in Hawaii and Have flown UA on 767's twice this year to the
West Coast and back.

Had three 1 ways on 767's w/UA and once on a 757.
The 767 IMO is a much more comfortable plane.
I dont recall seeing anyplug in ports in Economy Plus.

You need to make sure to book a 767 if thats what you prefer.
UA uses 777's 767's and 757's across the pond to the west coast.

I was also impressed with their buy on board food.
It was of good quality and value.
5.00 dollars bought you a Trader Vics branded salad or sandwich.
Ive tried both and they were tasty.

Thanks

I am trying to stay away from the 757. The 767 and 777 seem like nicer
airplanes. Also don't tell me that they don't offer free meals on
board the flights to Hawaii. How many hours does it take to get there
from SFO, LAX, or DEN. Not that the food is all the great on a plane,
but you think for flights that long they would offer a meal.

Michael

Old November 9th, 2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 8, 2:49 pm, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
"TEP" wrote in message

Check the posthttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=658253to
ascertain whether it is a 767-300 or 767-400.

I don't believe UA operate 767-400s. Their fleet is -200 and 300

UA.com shows them as 767-322 ER. I am guessing the last part means
extended range.

Michael

Old November 9th, 2007, 03:00 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 8, 6:34 pm, Pro wrote:
Im Based in Hawaii and Have flown UA on 767's twice this year to the
West Coast and back.

Had three 1 ways on 767's w/UA and once on a 757.
The 767 IMO is a much more comfortable plane.
I dont recall seeing anyplug in ports in Economy Plus.

Nope seatguru.com shows no power ports in Econ or Econ +. May need to
look at asking Santa for an extra battery for Christmas.

Michael