Mainstream cruises rip off/see what to do!

Old January 8th, 2011, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Default Mainstream cruises rip off/see what to do!

Never pay full price for a cruise again! This Better Business Bureau
Accredited Travel Club (which means that if you're not satisfied, the
travel club has to follow the BBB's guidelines for resolving your
complaints!), Passport to Travel, will give you up to two (2) cruises
per year, FOR LIFE, at no extra charge, that you only pay taxes and fees
for, on major cruise lines, plus so much more!

That's right! Get a 7-night cruise for two (2) adults to places like
the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe once per year for as many years as you
live after you've joined, and pay only taxes and fees, only for cruises
you take, on a major cruise line! Also get a 3- or 4-night cruise for
two (2) adults to Mexico or the Bahamas every year for fees and taxes!
If you don't take the cruises provided for any reason, you pay nothing
extra at all!

Also, get other great vacation getaways, including a free companion air
fare--buy one at regular price and get one free (pay only taxes and
fees) for your companion who'll fly with you, and so much more!

There are so many more great benefits that you get FOR LIFE, at no
additional fee, when you join this travel club, including access to
professional travel agents at a special toll-free number that the club
provides you upon payment of your membership fee!

This lifetime membership costs a one-time sign-up fee of only $99.00!
Join the "Passport to Travel" club today, and start saving! To join, go
to www.cbtravelclub.com and use DID#5354 today! If you have any
questions, you can check with the Florida BBB (The company is in
Oldsmar, FL) and/or call them Monday - Thursday between 10a to 5p at
(813) 814-1494.

Don't forget the DID#5354; you'll need it to join.

Please post your experiences with this plan here so that others may
benefit from your experiences and the plan! Bon Voyage!

Old January 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Deward Deward is offline
Member

On Jan 8, 12:23*am, (Donna Lee) wrote:

Don't forget the DID#5354; you'll need it to join.

Please post your experiences with this plan here so that others may
benefit from your experiences and the plan! *Bon Voyage!

Before anyone even thinks about believing this BS, please check the
rather large number of complaints about this company. Truth be known,
I'd rather book with the spammer Ari or his alter ego "Chrissy
Cruiser".

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...nc-c92440.html
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 06:31:57 -0800 (PST), Deward wrote:

On Jan 8, 12:23*am, (Donna Lee) wrote:

Don't forget the DID#5354; you'll need it to join.

Please post your experiences with this plan here so that others may
benefit from your experiences and the plan! *Bon Voyage!

Before anyone even thinks about believing this BS, please check the
rather large number of complaints about this company. Truth be known,
I'd rather book with the spammer Ari or his alter ego "Chrissy
Cruiser".

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...nc-c92440.html

Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
*I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.*
http://www.cruisecompare.co.uk/ USA site due 1Q 2011.
Old January 9th, 2011, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Default I refute Deward about C & B Getaways BBB record--see inside!

I just looked at C & B Getaways, Inc.'s profile, the parent company that
sponsors the "Passport to Travel" club, and my employer, on the Better
Business Bureau's website, www.bbb.org, and C & B Getaways, Inc., in
Oldsmar, FL, is just what I and it says it is: namely, an Accredited
Better Business Bureau Business since 2000 or for 11 years!

You can check for yourself if you don't believe me. Also, you can check
what it means to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. You
have to jump through so many hoops to maintain that rating that I don't
think you'll even have the patience to read through them all, and they
are strict! Further, C & B Getaways, Inc. has a rating of "A" from a
possible "A+" to "F" with the BBB, which means the same as it does in
any grading system: pretty damned good!

There have been only 11 complaints out of hundreds of thousands of
takers about C & B Getaways, Inc. over the past three (3) years (!) or
36 months. All of them have been satisfactorily resolved TO THE
CUSTOMERS' SATISFACTION (!), except for one (1), where the BBB thought
that the customer was not trying to be reasonable in cooperating with
the company to resolve its complaint. It's all there on the BBB website
for you to see.

So, it seems that for some reason Deward wants to discredit C & B
Getaways, Inc. and me. Perhaps he's a paid agent provocateur, for I've
seen him post nowhere in the last 100 posts, and the only BS I've seen
is what he wrote, not, me, C & B Getaways, Inc., or the BBB. Check it
out for yourself! Don't take my word for it, or "Deward's!" Don't miss
out on this great opportunity without seeing its record for yourself!

After you go to the Better Business Website, www.bbb.org, and check out
the profile of C & B Getaways, Inc., in Oldsmar, Florida, U.S.A., and
are satisfied that this is one of the best deals going if you like to
take cruises often, then go to C & B Getaways, Inc.'s website for more
information on this offer; I haven't told you the half of the benefits
you will get (they have several more!), www.cbtravelclub.com and don't
forget DID#5354, WHICH IS REQUIRED for you to join this unsurpassed in
quality travel club! I thank you for following reason and checking with
your own eyes, rather than some lying provocateur who did not tell you
the whole story, as I have tried to do!

Old January 9th, 2011, 06:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Default I refute Deward about C & B Getaways BBB record--see above!

See above post!

Old January 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

See in the travel section of our local newspaper where people are having
a lot of trouble with travelocity,another reason we will not use these
type of travel agents.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old January 9th, 2011, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Hi, Surfer,

It is up to you what you decide to do and based on what. No company as
large as Travelocity or C & B Getaways, Inc. can have a 100% satisfied
customer base. However, C & B Getaways, Inc.'s record speaks for
itself: even those customers who were dissatisfied, according to the
BBB, became satisfied after C & B Getaways, Inc. handled their
complaints - 1 out of hundreds of thousands of customers! You can't ask
more of any company than that it rectify complaints against it, and
that's what C & B Getaways, Inc. has done.

I cannot speak for Travelocity as I know nothing about them, and I'm not
happy that you're comparing C & B Getaways, Inc.'s record to theirs.
What facts or proven incidences between the records of Travelocity and C
& B Getaways do you have upon which you are basing your comparison? I
think none, from what you've said. Please let me know. And Please
check C & B Getaways, Inc.'s record for yourself on the BBB and also
check what it means to be a BBB Accredited Businesness BEFORE you make
such damaging comparisons! You're as bad as the media!

Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit (Invoked or not invoked the god
will be present)
Multi-Billion Dollar www.amazon.com is unwilling to refund $17.00 to
impoverished shopper although she followed their instructions to get her
refund! BOYCOTT www.amazon.com! Don't let this happen to you!

Old January 10th, 2011, 12:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:43:47 -0500, Donna Lee wrote:

Please let me know. And Please
check C & B Getaways, Inc.'s record for yourself on the BBB and also
check what it means to be a BBB Accredited Businesness BEFORE you make
such damaging comparisons! You're as bad as the media!

There's not enough kindness in this world, nor is there enough "hands
off; *leave people alone if they don't ask for your help*; and mind
one's own business!

Don't you think?

Considering these are your own words?

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.psychology.jung/browse_frm/thread/fba837dfb95bdb07/d555c9c153d25e05?tvc=1#d555c9c153d25e05

*LOL@DonnaNutcase*
Old January 10th, 2011, 12:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Donna Lee
wrote:

don't forget DID#____, WHICH IS REQUIRED for you to join this unsurpassed in
quality travel club! I thank you for following reason and checking with
your own eyes, rather than some lying provocateur who did not tell you
the whole story, as I have tried to do!

I think you are not telling the whole story. When something sounds to
good to be true it probably is not on the up and up. What is it... time
shares? And that DID# is that your commission number?

--
Charles
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

I can not compare travelocity to any other travel place that sells
cruises on the in=ter-net,but personally we prefer to book with a local
travel agent that we can drive to and talk with.
Only a couple times out of 50 cruises did we use any other travel
agency,and that as buy cruises,and had a great agent called jane. no
problems with them at all(so far) Also have used BBB a couple times
and found them not to be as great as they are cut out to be.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..