Half a brain wanted ???????

Old June 8th, 2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Half a brain wanted ???????

Are you coachable, because if you are I have a proven formula that I
have personally tested and it really works? This formula produces
income..., pure and simple.
If you are like me and have tried other businesses... only to fail,
then this is something you'll thank me for.
http://www.leveragingonline.com

Old June 8th, 2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

On 2007-06-08 16:11:04 -0400, "
said:

Are you coachable, because if you are I have a proven formula that I
have personally tested and it really works? This formula produces
income..., pure and simple.
If you are like me and have tried other businesses... only to fail,
then this is something you'll thank me for.
http://www.leveragingonline.com

Yes, you do need half a brain, don't you? Or maybe the whole thing, if
you're brainless enough to think this scam will fool anyone.

Old June 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

On 2007-06-08 16:11:04 -0400, "
said:

Are you coachable, because if you are I have a proven formula that I
original snipped by someone with more than half a brain

Yes, you do need half a brain, don't you? Or maybe the whole thing, if
you're brainless enough to think this scam will fool anyone.

If it's a scam, why did you re-post the entire message, thereby doubling the
publicity, rather than snipping the original post? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and