Business from computer

Old July 28th, 2008, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Kathy[_2_]

Default Business from computer

Hiii .. Friend..
Good to hear from you.

Vemma is a brand new company ( November 2004) but fully backed up by a
11 year old American mother company cold New Vision international with
over 1 Billion dollars in sales and more important experience that's
the big difference you and the more experience people in this business
will find out when you work with us.

This Vemma business is working 24 hours a day all year long because
you are working worldwide on the internet, so your business works
while you are at sleep, had you ever have a income while you where in
a deep sleep (yes of course in your dreams)!

This Vemma business is growing fast al over the world, it all started
in November 2004 and we are now open in 57 countries..

USA Canada Australia New Zealand
Ireland England Austria Singapore
Malaysia Philippines Germany Slovenia
Indonesia Japan Taiwan Netherlands
Belgium Luxembourg Sweden Denmark
Italy France Croatia Hungary and Spain.
NEW openings..
Hong Kong, Mexico and China

very soon

Also very soon 13 countries new openings in Europe..
Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland,
Greece, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Portugal

There is NO MEMBERSHIP FEE but to join Vemma as a member you have to
order (automatically) a minimum of a 1 Vemma nutrition pack a month (2
bottles), this will cost you 60 dollars plus shipping and tax
( different cost in all countries) that's all, included a free Vemma
website with all back office facilities you need to make your business
successful.

Vemma Nutrition products are a absolutely must for your health so
Vemma is taking care of your Health and Wealth.

When you want to earn money in this business you have to introduce at
least 2 personal members in the company who are doing exactly the same
as you, make 1 member on you left side and 1 member on your right
side. When you did this you are qualified for commissions.

How much can you earn is always is depending on your personal input,
what are your plans, how much time and effort will you give. I can
tell, if you serious you can make really a lot of money every week,
every month, every year.

But remember you alway start earning a small amount of money which
will grow and grow every week, every month if you keep

working consistently and stick on to the plan.

Always remember there is no company or no business in the hole world
where you get your money for free, you always have to do something in
return!!

This Vemma business is very easy to do, you have to build only 2 lines
(2legs) as your sponsor and I will build your first line for you, the
second line you have to build yourself.

Visit also my (free) Vemma site http://www.vemmabuilder.com/507177605
Or
http://www.myvemma.com/amcoria
Or
http://www.vemmaasia.com

Watch the business presentation, GO TO GETTING PAID, Important links
and click on the Getting paid video. I would advice you to read the
compensation plan as

well.

The Vemma compensation plan pays out a true 50% of the CV (wholesale
price) weekly, so have the opportunity to get paid every week!

Team Building Income

1. Fast Start Bonus.
2. Consistency Bonus.
3. Cycle Bonus (BIG INCOME).
4. Enroller Matching Bonus.
5. Second Tier Matching Bonus.
6. Instant Sponsor Bonus.
7. Global Pool Bonus.

Do you need more money to invest, yes and no everything is free to
fill in for your self.

I am using the Vemmabuilder myself and this is a extra tool you
absolutely need to succeed in this business as you can see in my
business, everybody can see what ishappening below them and you can
take action if you wanted to do so.

Vemmabuilder is a separate company and will cost 19.95 dollar a month.
Our team the Vemmaextremeteam, the fastest growing team in

Vemma has a lot of support systems you can use as well, so join the
Vemmaextremeteam now.

Http://www.vemmabuilder.com/login/index.jsp

This is how you can sign up, please make sure you get your card/
MasterCard/Visa/Debit Card cleared to use internationally.

First Time Visit..
Click View Site: http://www.vemmabuilder.com/507177605

Or..
If you do not have a VemmaBuilder™ ID #,
then please enter the Id # of the person who referred you:

Copy This Referral ID: 507177605 and Click View Site: https://www.vemmabuilder.com

Thursday night (USA central time) the computers are gone be updated
and all the members below you are yours if you join before Thursday
night. If not sadly they are gone. If you join you will receive at lot
of extra Pre enrollers in you business and this will mean more chances
for you when they decided to join the business as well.

Very Important !!!

Don't wait till Thursday.. start immediately !!

If you have any Questions please e mail me.
I hope to see you soon in the business..

Sincerely,

To Your Success, visit http://vemma-english.blogspot.com