Upgraded shower! 50 percent off Caribbean cruises for agents! Lucrativefor agents! Higher commissions! Screw the customer!

Old November 25th, 2009, 04:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

Default Upgraded shower! 50 percent off Caribbean cruises for agents! Lucrativefor agents! Higher commissions! Screw the customer!

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information and/or press release from TravelPulse and
thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

American Canadian Caribbean Line (ACCL) is offering travel agents and a
companion 50 percent off Caribbean cruises departing January through
April to the Bahamas and Belize. “We are offering this special discount
on travel early in 2010 because we want travel agents to experience our
style of casual cruising so they have a good understanding of how we
differ from ocean cruising,” said Nancy Blount, president of ACCL.
“Selling small-ship cruising can be very lucrative for agents, because
they are generally all-inclusive, offering higher commissions and
appealing to a somewhat recession-proof client. We want to help train
agents on our products any way we can. bla bla Improvements include new
décor in all cabins and upgraded shower and head systems.

http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=64087