Dr.Laura Schlessinger caught cheating at the yacht club, alleged shedumps her body waste in the Pacific ocean 03-05-09

Old March 6th, 2009, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

Default Dr.Laura Schlessinger caught cheating at the yacht club, alleged shedumps her body waste in the Pacific ocean 03-05-09

It's well known she mocks environmentalists, she possibly considers
her stinky refuge an anointing from the prophetess... she is desperate
to win at all cost and this seems to tie into her concept of
"Perfect".

March 05, 2009
'In a highly competitive, fat-cat sport where a few pounds and ounces
can mean valuable minutes in race times, being "light' can mean the
difference between winning and losing. There are strict rules as to
what must be left on these racing boats that are supposed to be
pleasure boats.

(The Performance Handicap Racing is a handicapping system which allows
dissimilar classes of sailboats to be raced against each other. They
are larger sailboats over 7 meters. Schlessinger owns 4 or 5 five of
them).
Cheating was working for her. Before the suspension---'
http://tiny.cc/DrLaura

She has far more troublesome chronic behaviors. Her shameful lust for
a "good" public image sinks her further into the bowels of cheaters
who blames their front men.

It's tragic but Dr. Laura's PHRF cheating is lightweight next to other
scams:
The Veterans Today series on "America Supports You" and "Operation
Family Fund" and how they scam with celebrities is something all
citizens need to know. At least, US citizens that care about
soldiers. ASY and OFF diverted money meant for families and soldiers,
in order to look good and sell a war. Dr. Laura teamed up with top
DoD people to do what looked like war rallies while advertising as
"charity". She also got some sweet deals for her own concerns. Why
is no one else investigating this further? As it is now, this is
another bunch of criminals getting a bail out. The DoD and Pentagon
and their celebrity cons! Let the taxpayers bail them out?
http://tiny.cc/DrLjewels

Performance Handicap Racing Fleet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHRF
Holding Tanks
http://www.tank-depot.com/browse.aspx?id=8

With Bill Ballance
http://www.nudepedia.net/celebrity/f...essinger-2.jpg
With Deryk Schlessinger
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/did-dr...-a-deathwish/7

Disciplinary Hearing: Dr Laura Schlessinger/Ken Kieding of STING s/n
USA 55
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_r...ity-is-ag.html
http://tiny.cc/DrLaura

The notorious Laura Schlessinger by Xanadu Xero outlines Dr. Laura's
earlier attempts at public relations and using children.
http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/xero/xero_71904.html
Old March 6th, 2009, 03:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
Lefty[_2_]

On Mar 5, 7:30*pm, mysti wrote:
[...]

With Bill Ballancehttp://www.nudepedia.net/celebrity/free/nude/pictures/gallery/l/laura...
With Deryk Schlessingerhttp://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/did-dr-lauras-son-have-a-deathwish/7

Disciplinary Hearing: Dr Laura Schlessinger/Ken Kieding of STING s/n
USA 55http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:v7BVE-1nkBUJ:www.phrfsocal.org/me...

http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_r...iny.cc/DrLaura

The notorious Laura Schlessinger by Xanadu Xero outlines Dr. Laura's
earlier attempts at public relations and using children.http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/xero/xero_71904.html

What's the latest on her sociopathic son's antics? Have you heard any
dirt?
Old March 6th, 2009, 04:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
The Starmaker

I remember when I first saw nude photos of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...
she was a little slut wasn't she?

I still have those photos I downloded from the Internet! Did you people see them?

I'm wondering, ...are they still on the Internet somewhere? I mean I have them
somewhee on my computer, ...but are they anywhere now on the Internet?

The Starmaker

Anybody from the "dr. laura newsgroup" haven't seen them yet? Or haven't heard about it??
Just wondering...
Old March 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
Lefty[_2_]

On Mar 5, 10:41*pm, The Starmaker wrote:
I remember when I first saw nude photos of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...
she was a little slut wasn't she?

I still have those photos I downloded from the Internet! Did you people see them?

I'm wondering, ...are they still on the Internet somewhere? I mean I have them
somewhee on my computer, ...but are they anywhere now on the Internet?

The Starmaker

Anybody from the "dr. laura newsgroup" haven't seen them yet? Or haven't heard about it??
Just wondering...

Enjoy!

http://www.bartcop.com/mengidx.htm
Old March 7th, 2009, 04:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

Anybody from the "dr. laura newsgroup" haven't seen them yet? Or haven't heard about it??
Just wondering...

The Starmaker,
Dr. Laura is an embarrassment the "dr. laura newsgroup" doesn't want
to discuss. I think several in the "dr. laura newsgroup" continue to
be in denial about the famous photos or they are sick of the same old
lies about her.

Her newsgroup flunkies must claim that is not the "pure" Dr. Laura,
they say things like the photos were digital creations. Dr. Laura
has admitted most of them are her. She isn't taking credit for "the
money shot", however, which probably was the one that launched her
career. The photos are classic and need to be posted at least once a
week in tribute to how she really went to work.

Dr. Laura could have been photographed murdering her mother and the
Bill Ballance photos would still be her claim to fame.
In the end that is how she'll be remembered.

"The money shot" and now etched into the public psyche is that mental
picture of Dr. Laura crapping off the side of her yacht into the
beautiful Pacific. Without the crap, yachts are heavy polluters.
When the oceans die, that's it.
Dr. Laura isn't for environmental concerns, at least, she is not a
hypocrite as she races her 5 or 6 filthy altered boats and pollutes
the ocean. She's just dirty.

Have you heard when her next book will be available? She'll need to
do alot of promoting to beat Ann Coulter.

When will Dr. Laura get her own Fox TV show?

Old March 7th, 2009, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

This article is incoherent and disorganized. If left wingnuts don't
want to be seen as being equally paranoid and schizophrenic as the
conservatives, they should learn to write.

Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah,

The Sailing Anarchy forum is here if you want to read for yourself.
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...pic=86138&st=0

I'm not familiar with the yacht terms and reading the Sailing Anarchy
forum is up to interpretation. There is a list of several articles in
the original post. Please acknowledge which article or articles you
find incoherent and disorganized and let them know what you're not
comprehending. When attempting to communicate you may need to be
equally paranoid and schizophrenic to get through to right
"wingnuts".

The original post is not an article, it's more a list if anyone is
interested in boat racing, sportsmanship, the PHRF, Dr. Laura,
environment, Kenny Kieding and so forth. There is an explanation for
PHRF and holding tanks if you are not familiar with the terms. To
maintain coherency please state what article you mean.

Aside from Dr. Laura's chronic cheating, what do 20 or so people do
with their crap during the race? Dr. Laura is very hands on when it
comes to racing, she didn't know what was modified? Basically, about
20 or more people are on the boat with Dr. Laura when they race. The
boat is to have a "bathroom" in case someone needs one. What does Dr.
Laura/crew do without a "bathroom"? They could hold it, or go over
the side of the boat into the ocean, they may have a bucket they
dump. Or would they store it until the race is over? In any event,
it makes for alot of laughs for the yachting crowd. Dr. Laura's
cheating is legendary and worthy of noting her pattern.

I don't know the entire story of Dr. Laura and the boating world. The
part I know is that they love her money, many others hate her, and for
good reason. A few were hoping she would be good for their sport.
Since the beginning she has been a failure, a cheat in one way or
another. You might remember she was acting out as an Orthodox Jew
when she was seen sailing on the Sabbath. It ended her Jewish
connection and she spun a story about it. That was only one of her
many fabrications. No one appreciates her long list of lies and
misinformation.

More significant is what has happened to Veterans. Who are these jerks
that cheat Veterans? Dr. Laura was/is one of America Supports You/
Operation Family Fund celebrities. Read the reports about the DoD and
Pentagon. The Veterans get screwed over for propaganda bull and the
taxpayers pay the bailout. It might be hard to comprehend but Major
Hanafin, retired, has tried to bring this to public attention.

You may prefer to read the reports by Robert L. Hanafin, Major, U.S.
Air Force-Retired, in Veterans Today:
There is a list of his articles he
http://tiny.cc/muah

From: Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah.
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:42:22 GMT
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 13, 5:42 am).

March 05, 2009
'In a highly competitive, fat-cat sport where a few pounds and ounces
can mean valuable minutes in race times, being "light' can mean the
difference between winning and losing. There are strict rules as to
what must be left on these racing boats that are supposed to be
pleasure boats.

(The Performance Handicap Racing is a handicapping system which allows
dissimilar classes of sailboats to be raced against each other. They
are larger sailboats over 7 meters. Schlessinger owns 4 or 5 five of
them).
Cheating was working for her. Before the suspension---'

http://tiny.cc/DrLaura
MARCH 5, 2009 ARTICLE

Performance Handicap Racing Fleet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHRF

EXPLANATION OF PHRF

Holding Tanks
http://www.tank-depot.com/browse.aspx?id=8

EXAMPLE OF HOLDING TANKS

With Bill Ballance

http://www.nudepedia.net/celebrity/f...essinger-2.jpg
With Deryk Schlessinger

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/did-dr...-a-deathwish/7
REMEMBERING DR. LAURA, HOW SHE GOT INTO RADIO AND HER EXAMPLE FOR
"FAMILY VALUES"

Disciplinary Hearing: Dr Laura Schlessinger/Ken Kieding of STING s/n
USA 55

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us
DISCIPLINARY HEARING: DR LAURA/KEN KIEDING OF STING

http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_r...ity-is-ag.html
http://tiny.cc/DrLaura
MARCH 5, 2009 ARTICLE

The notorious Laura Schlessinger by Xanadu Xero outlines Dr. Laura's
earlier attempts at public relations and using children.

http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/xero/xero_71904.html
ARTICLE OF FAILED FOUNDATION

On Mar 6, 5:42*am, Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah. wrote:
mysti wrote :

[...]

http://www.nudepedia.net/celebrity/f...llery/l/laura_

schlessinger/images/laura_schlessinger-2.jpg With Deryk Schlessinger

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/did-dr...-a-deathwish/7

Disciplinary Hearing: Dr Laura Schlessinger/Ken Kieding of STING s/n
USA 55
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:v7BVE-

1nkBUJ:http://www.phrfsocal.org/meetings/09...+Schlessinger%
22,boat+racing&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_r...er-alerted-us-

to-another-controversy-blowing-in-santa-barbara-around-dr-laura-ktth-m-
f-9p-12a-whose-integrity-is-ag.htmlhttp://tiny.cc/DrLaura

Old March 11th, 2009, 07:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
Scotius[_2_]

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:30:18 -0800 (PST), mysti
wrote:

[...]

You sound like a Dr. Laura hater. May I ask why?
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

On Mar 10, 11:13 pm, Scotius wrote:
May I ask why?

She is one of the most despicable people around here (Santa Barbara,
yacht club).

If you know anyone that likes her, they don't know her or they get
money from her. If you only read her PR, what can you say? Nothing,
unless you're willing to repeat her falsehoods.

What is it you like about liars and cheaters? The documenting of her
history confirms her lowlife behavior.

Check out her shallow regard for the men and women who serve in the
military.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...fd3d465099c271
Investigate the ASY, Pentagon and so called "charity" scams. Don't
stop there, see what happened with her son.
There is so much more. The abanddonment of her elderly mother may be
the most obvious example of her lack of all decency.

http://www.nudepedia.net/celebrity/f...allery/l/laura...
With Deryk Schlessinger
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/did-dr...-a-deathwish/7

Disciplinary HearingrLauraSchlessinger/Ken Kieding of STING s/n
USA 55
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...rfsocal.org/me....

Old April 5th, 2009, 12:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

American radio queen before and after
http://tiny.cc/QPMcM
Tattooed eyebrow, addiction to airbrushing, a flaming cheater that
poops in the Pacific and now the ghost frightful cadaver is paddling
about the very OCEAN she pollutes.
NASTY!
_ _ -

military.http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...frm/thread/a3f...