How to Avoid Pickpockets in Italy

Old July 25th, 2010, 07:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Deborah Lawson-Sisker

Default How to Avoid Pickpockets in Italy

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:19:03 -0700, John Sisker wrote:

I started this original post, which did produce some interesting and
good suggestions from Americans. Most of these were quite
beneficial, and does give one food for thought. Of course, there
will always be a few Europeans who have the mistaken belief that
this will never happen to them; they are just too aware and always
have everything under control. This mindset kind of reminds me of
those in England who believe that they alone can also text and/or
talk on the cell phone while driving, for it doesn't affect their
concentration or reaction time at all. NOT! They're not stupid
Royals!

The threads from many simply taught us, to not only be as cautious
as we possibly could, but to also be a practical as conditions
warrant it, just in case we are ripped off anyway overseas. It is
foolish to think it could never happen, there are just too many
variables, and after all, many of these are Europeans are
professional thief's. So the idea is to being as little as possible
with us for each excursion, and pay extra attention to how and
where we carry it around those hairy Europeans.. That way if we are
ripped off by them for whatever reason, it won't ruin our entire
vacation for Americans.

John Sisker

That's /my/ John!
--
Deborah LAWSON-Sisker and my John on an excursion in Bora-Bora.
http://tr.im/25wq and here's my John being, well, John!
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:07:31 -0400, John The Assclown Sisker wrote:

The threads from many simply taught us, to not only be as cautious
as we possibly could, but to also be a practical as conditions
warrant it, just in case we are ripped off anyway overseas. It is
foolish to think it could never happen, there are just too many
variables, and after all, many of these are Europeans are
professional thief's.

"thieves" DumbAss.

So the idea is to being

"bring", Bozo.

as little as possible
with us for each excursion, and pay extra attention to how and
where we carry it around those hairy Europeans. That way if we are
ripped off by them for whatever reason, it won't ruin our entire
vacation for Americans.

John Sisker

See my sig.
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:07:31 -0400, Deborah Lawson-Sisker wrote:

Deborah LAWSON-Sisker and my John on an excursion in Bora-Bora.
http://tr.im/25wq

Which one is you?

and here's my John being, well, John!
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mobilehome/browse_thread/thread/42f003a98f1a47e2?pli=1

Must be nice to be acclaimed as a dunce wherever you go.

Embarassing? Yes! But nothing like having to walk side by side with
Mr. Potato Head...http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com/debandjohn1.jpg

Think of it this way. If you ever get stuck on an island with no food,
you can lop off his head, slice it thin, pour catsup on it and live!
Old July 26th, 2010, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Runge 124

Default How to avoid stoopid posts and stoopid private pics and stoopid crossposts

message de groupe de discussion : ...

Old July 26th, 2010, 11:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

Gone from 1 to 124, eh?

That's progress? Now off with you, go play in Martin's nest.

Ari

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:33:44 +0200, *Runge 124* projectile vomited:

[...]

Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
Sign up for special email deals @ www.CruiseQuick.com - Sells more
cruises than 99% of the agencies in America. (not affiliated)
Old July 27th, 2010, 09:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
martin

On 27/07/10 00:19, Ari Silverstein, C.T.A. wrote:
Gone from 1 to 124, eh?

It makes him filter proof doesn't it? No it 'kin doesn't.

That's progress? Now off with you, go play in Martin's nest.

Martin only sees the vomit of gRunge when somebody quotes him. Even then
he avert his eyes and crosses to the other side of the road to avoid the
smell.

Old July 27th, 2010, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:40:38 +0200, Martin wrote:

On 27/07/10 00:19, Ari Silverstein, C.T.A. wrote:
Gone from 1 to 124, eh?

It makes him filter proof doesn't it? No it 'kin doesn't.

That's progress? Now off with you, go play in Martin's nest.

Martin only sees the vomit of gRunge when somebody quotes him. Even then
he avert his eyes and crosses to the other side of the road to avoid the
smell.

Ari

I'm with you on this, Martin, great post! I have Ari and gRunge
killfiled like you and I only knew that they posted because I got an
email from sue who got an email from Diana Balls who got an email from
George Leppla who got an email from Becca Love who doesn't know how to
use a killfile and said there was a post I should respond. I am typing
this with my eyes close so as not to see *It's* vileness.

For a The Holy Roman Apostolic Church's Leader Pope James John Paul
XXXVMXXIIIrd claimed "Jesus loves the little children but will toss
trolls into the burning fires of HELL without disdain.

--Jean Who Loves Jesus Because He Was/Is White; See My Signature
--
http://tinyurl.com/5gt7
Old July 27th, 2010, 08:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
D Ball[_3_]

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:36:39 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

Perfect post, Jean! Thanks, sue, what a good friend you are. Thanks
goes out to George.

**** you, Becca, a perfect FU for sure.

Diana Balls
Austin, TX