tourism in India

Old February 22nd, 2005, 09:34 AM
madan

Default tourism in India

Dear Sir/Madam :

We, Amar Tours and Travels introduce ourselves as India's leading
inbound tour operator. We are recognised by Ministry of Tourism,
Government of India and member of IATA, IATO, PATA and COTAL

We have our office in Gurgaon (near New Delhi International Airport),
Agra (Taj Mahal), Mumbai, Chennai (South India) and Kathmandu (Nepal)
and a well-organized network of associate offices all over India and
sub-continent.

Amar Tours & Travels is lead by long experienced management supported
by trained, young, enthusiastic and multi-national staff. We have all
proper resources to organize all type of tour packages for individuals
as well as for groups in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
and Tibet.

We are specialized in Pleasure Tours, Study Tours, Incentive Tours,
Off Beat Tours, Cultural Tours, Festival Tours, Adventures Tours and
Special Charter Tours etc. Our long association with the various
hotels has given us the privileges to enjoy special rates, which in
turn we pass them over to quote our best prices. Our assurance to you
to give prompt replies within 24 Hours and personal attention to all
your clients.

Being an IATA agent we have ticket stock of all major international
and domestic airlines and connected with Galileo reservation systems
for instant booking status. Our own fleet of vehicles with experienced
drivers enable us to provide our guests a safe, luxurious travel in a
friendly environment.

For tour packages please visit our websites :

http://www.seaindia.com : for general information and activities,
tour packages for India

http://www.palace-on-wheel.net : The luxurious train tour of "Royal
Rajasthan"

http://www.adventurindia.com : for adventure tour packages for India.

It will be our pleasure to work with your esteemed organisation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any type of queries from
your clients for this region and we will be very happy to reply the
same.

Looking forward to hearing from you

With Warm Regards

Radhey K Gupta