printing boarding pass from the ship

Old August 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Andy Dufrense

Default printing boarding pass from the ship

This question probablya question for the vets. I will be on the
carnival spirt for 8 days and flying southwest back home. To avoid
the cattle call at S/W's gate is there any way to print my boarding
pass on the ship? It will have to be done after midnight the last day
of the cruise?
Old August 16th, 2005, 04:08 PM
George Leppla

"Andy Dufrense" wrote
This question probablya question for the vets. I will be on the
carnival spirt for 8 days and flying southwest back home. To avoid
the cattle call at S/W's gate is there any way to print my boarding
pass on the ship? It will have to be done after midnight the last day
of the cruise?

Yep... and you won't be alone doing this. Go to the internet place on the
ship, bring up your reservation and send it to the printer. I think they
charge 50 cents per page. Make sure there is paper in the printer.

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

The Mother of All Group Cruises 2 - http://www.moagc2.com/
May 20, 2006, Caribbean Princess - http://cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm

Old August 16th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Ira Jay Scheer

What you should do is everything up to the actual printing. You can do the
actual check-in from the ship (we did this in July from Carib Princess) and
be assigned the A group. Then print out the boarding pass at the airport,
when you check in luggage at the kiosk.

Ira J. Scheer

Old August 16th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Rosalie B.

"Ira Jay Scheer" wrote:

What you should do is everything up to the actual printing. You can do the
actual check-in from the ship (we did this in July from Carib Princess) and
be assigned the A group. Then print out the boarding pass at the airport,
when you check in luggage at the kiosk.

Ira J. Scheer

My husband just flew down to Miami and my daughter checked him in by
computer from Miami but didn't print out the boarding pass. He did
that when he got to the airport. She did have to send me the code for
him to use by email.

"Andy Dufrense" wrote in message
.. .
This question probablya question for the vets. I will be on the
carnival spirt for 8 days and flying southwest back home. To avoid
the cattle call at S/W's gate is there any way to print my boarding
pass on the ship? It will have to be done after midnight the last day
of the cruise?

grandma Rosalie
Old August 16th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Surfer E2468

We flew southwest and were in A group,but by the time we boarded all the
seats toward the front of the plane were taken,or saved for people in B
& C group so it is not a very good sytem,and we were in line 2 hours
ahead of boarding time.
NEVER AGAIN they herd you like cattle.
surfer e2468

Old August 17th, 2005, 02:08 AM
mrtravel

Surfer E2468 wrote:

We flew southwest and were in A group,but by the time we boarded all the
seats toward the front of the plane were taken,or saved for people in B
& C group so it is not a very good sytem,and we were in line 2 hours
ahead of boarding time.
NEVER AGAIN they herd you like cattle.
surfer e2468

If you were in line 2 hours early, how many people were in front of you
in A line? If ever I am in the a WN line 2 hours in advance, it is at or
close to the front of the line.
Old August 17th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"mrtravel" wrote in message
t...
Surfer E2468 wrote:

We flew southwest and were in A group,but by the time we boarded all the
seats toward the front of the plane were taken,or saved for people in B
& C group so it is not a very good sytem,and we were in line 2 hours
ahead of boarding time.
NEVER AGAIN they herd you like cattle.
surfer e2468

If you were in line 2 hours early, how many people were in front of you in
A line? If ever I am in the a WN line 2 hours in advance, it is at or
close to the front of the line.

Not every person for physical /medical reasons can stand in line for that
many hours...It is a poor system..They could at least use numbers..for
instance, call 1 through 15 and so on..to enable them to be seated while
waiting to board..Also seat saving should be prohibited by the flight
attendants...just as the placing of luggage in the front bins by passengers
who have seats in the rear. It only causes congestion, delay and disorderly
deplaning for all passengers; especially those whose luggage had to be
placed in a rear bin because of no space overhead where they were sitting in
the front....Terrible if you have a close connection to make and your flight
is late arriving...

JMHO,

--Jean

Old August 17th, 2005, 03:54 AM
mrtravel

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

If you were in line 2 hours early, how many people were in front of you in
A line? If ever I am in the a WN line 2 hours in advance, it is at or
close to the front of the line.

Not every person for physical /medical reasons can stand in line for that
many hours...It is a poor system..They could at least use numbers..for
instance, call 1 through 15 and so on..to enable them to be seated while
waiting to board..Also seat saving should be prohibited by the flight
attendants..

It would be a lot easier, now that they have paper BP's to add seat
assignments. Seat assignments are my worst WN complaint.
Old August 17th, 2005, 07:38 AM
William Coleman

Jean,
I fly SWA as often as possible and have never seen anybody standing in line
for 2 hours. Most flights on SWA land and take off in less then an hour. If
you get on with group A there have got to be 2 seats together even if there
are some inconsiderate people trying to save seats.
Bill
--
visit my Caribbean Princess website
http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"mrtravel" wrote in message
t...

Old August 17th, 2005, 08:09 AM
mrtravel

William Coleman wrote:

Jean,
I fly SWA as often as possible and have never seen anybody standing in line
for 2 hours. Most flights on SWA land and take off in less then an hour. If
you get on with group A there have got to be 2 seats together even if there
are some inconsiderate people trying to save seats.
Bill

Why is it inconsiderate to save seats for people traveling with you, so
you can sit together?