T3 for rent in Faro / Algarve / Portugal

Old September 27th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Ant.V

Default T3 for rent in Faro / Algarve / Portugal

1st and last floor, for 6 persons max., with independent entrance; 1 bedroom
with a double bed; 1 bedroom with 2 individual beds; 1 interior single room;
1 complete bathroom; 1 simple wc; sitting room with t.v., sofa-bed and a
table;
fitted kitchen; 2 balconies (est and west); 1 large sun terrace.
You can park your car at the front door. Mini and supermarkets nearby, 2 km
from the new Forum Algarve Shopping Center and 8 km from the airport and
the little island and beach of Faro.

Photos: www.sul.online.pt/luciana
e-mail:

Old September 28th, 2003, 12:22 PM
tim

snip advert

what the hell is a "T3"?

Tim

Old September 28th, 2003, 07:15 PM
szozu

"tim" wrote in message

snip advert

what the hell is a "T3"?

Tim

In France they use T or F in front of a number to indicate how many rooms an
apartment has. The kitchen is not counted. A T3 would be a 2-bedroom
apartment. Why it's being used in English for an apartment in Portugal beats
me.

Lana

Old September 28th, 2003, 07:24 PM
R J Carpenter

"szozu" hoppbunny at hotmail dot com wrote in message

"tim" wrote in message

what the hell is a "T3"?

In France they use T or F in front of a number to indicate how many rooms

an
apartment has. The kitchen is not counted. A T3 would be a 2-bedroom
apartment. Why it's being used in English for an apartment in Portugal

beats
me.

Bathrooms are not counted either. T3 would have a living/dining room and 2
bedrooms. Bathroom and kitchen are presumed.

I don't understand the difference between T and F, and recently asked the
question on this group. So far no one has answered.

Old September 29th, 2003, 01:21 PM
R J Carpenter

"R J Carpenter" wrote in message

I don't understand the difference between T and F, and recently asked

the
question on this group. So far no one has answered.

Actually, I answered your other post yesterday. You can Google it if it's
not on your server.

Thank you.

RC

Old September 29th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Ant.V

T3 = 3 B.R. apartment, T stands for "tipo / tipologia" (type), I think ...
The living/dining room doesn't count as well.
I don't know the difference between T and F. Any French people around ?
"R J Carpenter" escreveu na mensagem

"szozu" hoppbunny at hotmail dot com wrote in message

what the hell is a "T3"?

Old September 29th, 2003, 07:46 PM
tim

"R J Carpenter" wrote in message ...

"szozu" hoppbunny at hotmail dot com wrote in message

"tim" wrote in message

what the hell is a "T3"?

In France they use T or F in front of a number to indicate how many rooms

an
apartment has. The kitchen is not counted. A T3 would be a 2-bedroom
apartment. Why it's being used in English for an apartment in Portugal

beats
me.

Bathrooms are not counted either. T3 would have a living/dining room and 2
bedrooms. Bathroom and kitchen are presumed.

I don't understand the difference between T and F, and recently asked the
question on this group. So far no one has answered.

Thanks, everybody.

Tim

Old September 30th, 2003, 12:14 PM
szozu

As I've already posted in the other thread:

"That's not it. I've never seen the P designation and I've been reading real
estate ads for two years now. One agency explained to me that T was for
villas and F was for apartments, but that there ois generally a lot of
confusion over it and that they are used interchangeably. I just posted in
another thread about how the rooms are counted. The kitchen and bathroom are
not counted, so an F3 would normally be a living room and two bedrooms,
though it could also be a living room with one bedroom and a dining room.
Also, you might see the designation "studio" and then see F1 in another ad.
This normally means that the kitchen is separate, though it could also be a
person who is not using the designation correctly and only has a studio.
:-) "

Lana

-
"R J Carpenter" escreveu na mensagem

"szozu" hoppbunny at hotmail dot com wrote in message

what the hell is a "T3"?