WELCOME HOME to the Sleazy Group Cruise!!!

Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default WELCOME HOME to the Sleazy Group Cruise!!!

Hope you all are arriving home safely and had a fantastic time!

--Jean

Old November 3rd, 2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Thanks Jean! We just got home a little more then an hour ago!! We had a
wonderful cruise and came home rested and relaxed.

We had horrible weather and very rough seas most of the week, but that
didn't stop us from having fun.

I will write a brief report in a few days, still have to unpack etc.

sue

Old November 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Welcome Back!

I bet Becca amd George are still driving..... becca did you bring some
coloring books or somethng to pass the time away? GGGG

Sue
Cruise Outlets and Travel
856-853-9515
Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Susette wrote:
Welcome Back!

I bet Becca amd George are still driving..... becca did you bring some
coloring books or somethng to pass the time away? GGGG

Thanks Sue, we had a wonderful and relaxing cruise and didn't let bad
weather bother us.lol

I believe Becca and George are still on the road, haven't heard from
them yet.

sue
Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote

Hope you all are arriving home safely and had a fantastic time!

Some plans we had for Florida fell through and we ended up driving straight
through to home yesterday. We got home late last night.

I have a ton of stuff to catch up on but I hope to post a cruise review
sometime soon.

The short story... weather was absolutely terrible during the cruise. The
good news... we had over 70 people in the group and no one let the bad
weather get them down. We had a great time and I'll try to tell you all
about it soon.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIS http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

George Leppla wrote:

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote

Hope you all are arriving home safely and had a fantastic time!

Some plans we had for Florida fell through and we ended up driving
straight through to home yesterday. We got home late last night.

I have a ton of stuff to catch up on but I hope to post a cruise review
sometime soon.

The short story... weather was absolutely terrible during the cruise.
The good news... we had over 70 people in the group and no one let the
bad weather get them down. We had a great time and I'll try to tell you
all about it soon.

George, glad you and Becca got home safely!!

Thanks for putting together such a great cruise, it was loads of fun!!

sue
Old November 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote

Old November 6th, 2008, 05:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Susette wrote:
Welcome Back!

I bet Becca amd George are still driving..... becca did you bring some
coloring books or somethng to pass the time away? GGGG

Sue
Cruise Outlets and Travel
856-853-9515

Susie, it was a long drive home, but the trip went well. Sue Mullen
mentioned duct tape, but I forgot to bring it with me. LOL

We had a great time. On formal night, they cancelled the show in the
showroom lounge because the weather was rough; this is the first time
that has happened on any of my cruises. The ship rocked and rolled, but
the only time it rained on us, was in Roatan. It was cloudy when we
were in Cozumel, but we stayed dry. In Grand Cayman, it was so windy,
they cancelled the parasailing, so Mary Channel and I will have to do
that another time. 8-)

It is nice to be home, I missed my kitties. Louie was glad to see me,
he was warm and friendly, but Phoebe gave me the cold shoulder. Women! lol

Becca
Old November 8th, 2008, 01:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

Me and my cow are getting so old, we don't dare do a criuse more than sevin
days, to many health issues...senior cirisen