USA going after Iran now

Old November 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default USA going after Iran now

Robert wrote:

"Arizona Bushwhacker" wrote in message news:Y47nd.149813$hj.80906@fed1read07...

"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" wrote in message
groups.com...

Arizona Bushwhacker wrote:

"Rick Carney" wrote in message
gy.com...

If you're smart you will assume that the majority of the American

people

will indeed be fooled by the Bush cabal again and again. Do not
underestimate the stupidity of these people. They will amaze you

with
their

ignorance.

It the republicans didn't lie their asses off the last time,
I would not expect real proof this time. I want them
to go into Iran and bring out one of those nuclear
weapons they are working on.

Ah, so you support invading Iran, then?
Excellent.

Glad to have you aboard.

Not until I see real proof of their WMDs! Not just
pictures of hospitals where republicans tell me it's a
nuclear reactor!

I have no doubt that republicans are dim enough to
fall for the same lie twice, but I'm not!

-F

If President Bush our Commander in Chief and Secretary Powell and
Secretary Rumsfeld tell us that we need to Invade Iran thats good
enough for me and it Should be Good Enough for Any Loyal American!

Bull**** Robert. When has it be required that you be sheep to be Loyal
Americans? Besides Shrub is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
he certainly isn't mine. As to Rummy if he cannot manage to run one war
with proper support for the troops why let him have another place to
play? Powell has, at least eventually, had enough sense to get out.

Old November 19th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Deep Frayed Morgues

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:43:23 GMT, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Robert wrote:

If President Bush our Commander in Chief and Secretary Powell and
Secretary Rumsfeld tell us that we need to Invade Iran thats good
enough for me and it Should be Good Enough for Any Loyal American!

Bull**** Robert. When has it be required that you be sheep to be Loyal
Americans? Besides Shrub is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
he certainly isn't mine. As to Rummy if he cannot manage to run one war
with proper support for the troops why let him have another place to
play? Powell has, at least eventually, had enough sense to get out.

Didn't Powell recently say Iran is in the process of making a
deployable nuclear weapon or something? He was probably the only one
with a semblance of sense in his skull, and even that was severely
dented.

Bow down, America, your government needs your obedience now more than
ever.
---
DFM
Old November 19th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Mxsmanic

R J Carpenter writes:

As stated, the US has treaty obligations to Israel. There is some level of
attack or maybe even extreme threat on Israel which would automatically
involve the US in a war.

Treaties can be broken. There are plenty of precedents. And Israel is
definitely not worth a war.

Both major US political parties claim strong support for Israel.

Nobody can be elected without professing unconditional support for
Israel. The pro-Zionist lobby is ths strongest in the U.S.

Old November 19th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Mxsmanic

Deep Frayed Morgues writes:

Just the Arab inhabited parts. These precision weapons can eliminate
terrorists at the click of a button.

What sort of nukes are that precise?

It's the bureaucratic nay-sayers
in Belgium that want us to stop exercising our sovreign right to
defending ourselves.

Is Israel part of the U.S. now?

Old Europe needs to be taught the new way the
hard way. Their ingrateful asses seem to forget we bailed their asses
out a few years back.

Half a centry ago.

Old November 19th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Mxsmanic

Deep Frayed Morgues writes:

Muslims signed there own death certificate when they got on those
planes and flew into the towers of freedom. Let them get what's
coming.

They already have.

Old November 19th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Deep Frayed Morgues

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:25:09 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Deep Frayed Morgues writes:

Just the Arab inhabited parts. These precision weapons can eliminate
terrorists at the click of a button.

What sort of nukes are that precise?

It's the bureaucratic nay-sayers
in Belgium that want us to stop exercising our sovreign right to
defending ourselves.

Is Israel part of the U.S. now?

Old Europe needs to be taught the new way the
hard way. Their ingrateful asses seem to forget we bailed their asses
out a few years back.

Half a centry ago.

Ummm.... I was not being serious Mixi.
---
DFM
Old November 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Eyeball Kid

wrote:

Robert wrote:

If President Bush our Commander in Chief and Secretary Powell and
Secretary Rumsfeld tell us that we need to Invade Iran thats good
enough for me and it Should be Good Enough for Any Loyal American!

Bull**** Robert. When has it be required that you be sheep to be Loyal
Americans? Besides Shrub is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
he certainly isn't mine. As to Rummy if he cannot manage to run one war
with proper support for the troops why let him have another place to
play? Powell has, at least eventually, had enough sense to get out.

Didn't Powell recently say Iran is in the process of making a
deployable nuclear weapon or something? He was probably the only one
with a semblance of sense in his skull, and even that was severely
dented.

After Powell's show and tell at the UN, he has the credibility of a
crank dealer. What's he going to do? Give us another slide show? Who is
going to believe him besides those with profound dementia or worse?

E. K.

--
"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he
makes and we should just support that."-Britney Spears, 9/2003

"Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able
to practice their love with women all across this country."- George W. Bush,
9/6/04

Free humor. Whenever you want. http://www.psmueller.com
Old November 22nd, 2004, 04:54 AM
Såndor, the Gypsy Baron

Arcadia wrote:

Same crap. They all pray with their asses in
the air. They are both towelheaded
backwardass idiots that dont deserve to be
differentiated. Dont they all worship
MUhhamed the swine?

Never Forgive, Never Forget
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 09-11-01

Is it really important how we pray to our God?

Didn't the Catholic church ever teach you that all mankind is created in
His image?

Sandor

Old November 22nd, 2004, 06:46 AM
devil

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:54:48 -0500, Såndor, the Gypsy Baron wrote:

Arcadia wrote:

Same crap. They all pray with their asses in
the air. They are both towelheaded
backwardass idiots that dont deserve to be
differentiated. Dont they all worship
MUhhamed the swine?

Never Forgive, Never Forget

Is it really important how we pray to our God?

Didn't the Catholic church ever teach you that all mankind is created in
His image?

I am afraid you have this upside down. Mankind created Dog at their own
image.