My cure for the Winter Blues - Work HARDER!

Old December 23rd, 2004, 02:40 AM
cemenuk

Default My cure for the Winter Blues - Work HARDER!

Ok, this is really in the formative stages of my tangent ninja mind . .
..

The winter months, the darkness (after having been in the tropics and
the dessert for several years) have really started to weigh heavily on
me.

So, instead of just going off in the bug out cipher, I've decided to
immerse myself in a new project, since Phrasomdej.com is trucking along
nicely.

I'm going to start a new site dedicated to - Well here are some basic
keyword ideas, since I don't know what I'm doing yet:

Adventure travel, permanent travel, spirituality, wandering, etc.

I'm talking about something between backpacker, pirate, monk, and
wandering samurai.

Something like: http://www.shenku.com/backcover.htm is really along
those lines, but I want to do something real. Something that some sort
of real infrastructure and community could be built around. Something
with a deeper philosophical context. I have a good bit of land in Asia
that's going unused, and have friends that do as well, so maybe some
tie-in there later on.

So I'll register the domain. I'll start working on this all this
weekend. I'll set up a nice message board, and create the basic
presentation formula, once I get some input.

What I'm looking for is people who are interested in contributing.
Articles. Information. Diaries and journals. Ideas on direction.
Graphics, original art, photos, etc. Historical Characters.

And How about a name? Haha.

Let me know. I know this is something a few worthy individuals could
really get into, and I would def. appreciate the help.

Sorry to anyone who spent their time reading this, but isn't
interested. I just love to work on something all the time, and the
last couple projects could have been better, faster if I'de just asked
some people for help and input.

Please mail me directly at , since I don't check the
groups that often.