Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

Old November 22nd, 2006, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

[ Followups set to rec.travel.air, where they belong ]

In rec.travel.air Gregory Morrow wrote:

Oh Bwad, I am just CWUSHED by your MEAN comments....

Stiff upper lip, mate. Just take it. it'll put hair on your
chest.

BTW could you send me your PGP key...???

You wouldn't know how to handle it.

[So sez Brad Littlejohn, the guy who a few years ago on rec.travel.air
went into a MAJOR hissy fit because Japan Airlines wouldn't hold a
flight for a few hours for his mail - order Asian galfriend who was
travelling on a cheapo ECONOMY class ticket...chuckle/]

xoxoxoxo
Greg

Now why would I want a mail-order girlfriend, when I have you
underneath my desk fulfilling every need she could ever do and then
some?

Besides.. you deep throat better.

Except that there is no room under yer desk for that electron
microscope that has to be used to search for yer teensy "member"...

--
Best
Greg

Old November 22nd, 2006, 06:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

No 33 Secretary wrote:

"Gregory Morrow"
et wrote in
nk.net:

x-posted rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities

[WHEN will these stinking ragheads stop the cry - babying and
take some responsibility for their obviously provocative
behaviour...!!!???]

What provocative behavior? Enquiring minds want to know.

Apparently they were PRAYING.
God, what a country this has become.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 06:47 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

yD wrote:

The other passengers on the flight, which was carrying 141 passengers and
five crew members, were re-screened for boarding, Rader said. The plane took
off about three hours after the men were removed.

Hmm any of them complaining at the stereotyping here -- all on a plane,
after all, with "suspicious" people and so *they* had to be rescreened?
yD

I find that most amusing, except that it affected more than just the
complainer.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 06:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

Gregory Morrow wrote:

No 33 Secretary wrote:

"Gregory Morrow"
gregorymorrowTheDayTheLoafyStoodStill@earthlink .net wrote in
link.net:

x-posted rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities

[WHEN will these stinking ragheads stop the cry - babying and
take some responsibility for their obviously provocative
behaviour...!!!???]

What provocative behavior? Enquiring minds want to know.

What did all the 9/11 terrorists do before they boarded their planes,
Terry...???

They didn't pray in public in the departure lounge
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:15 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

John wrote:

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:47:47 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

yD wrote:

The other passengers on the flight, which was carrying 141 passengers and
five crew members, were re-screened for boarding, Rader said. The plane took
off about three hours after the men were removed.

Hmm any of them complaining at the stereotyping here -- all on a plane,
after all, with "suspicious" people and so *they* had to be rescreened?
yD

I find that most amusing, except that it affected more than just the
complainer.

If I was a passenger on the plane I would have been really ****ed off
at the complainer.

Every one on the plane went through TSA security.

Why isn't that good enough?

Why should one SOB passenger be so fearful that he can cause this
problem and the long delay?

It sounds like the wrong people were forced off the plane.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 10:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Tchiowa

wrote:

yD wrote:

The other passengers on the flight, which was carrying 141 passengers and
five crew members, were re-screened for boarding, Rader said. The plane took
off about three hours after the men were removed.

Hmm any of them complaining at the stereotyping here -- all on a plane,
after all, with "suspicious" people and so *they* had to be rescreened?
yD

I find that most amusing, except that it affected more than just the
complainer.

If I was a passenger on the plane I would have been really ****ed off
at the complainer.

Every one on the plane went through TSA security.

Why isn't that good enough?

Why should one SOB passenger be so fearful that he can cause this
problem and the long delay?

From what I've read there were several people who complained about

their behavior. Including flight attendants. For example they were
flying together but then split up into separate areas of the plane.
Several changed seats. Nothing that would seem abnormal if it hadn't
have been for 9/11. But 9/11 happened and so people got concerned. They
also refused to cooperate with the FAs.

It's probably very unfair to these guys. And they have every right to
be mad. But they need to understand that they should be mad at the
Islamic Terrorists who created the level of fear that exists and at
Islamic religious leaders who refuse to adamantly condemn terrorism and
a "man in the street" Muslims who cheered and celebrated after 9/11.
They are the ones who created among the average Joe in the US the
belief that Muslims should be viewed with suspicion.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:17 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

Tchiowa wrote:

From what I've read there were several people who complained about

their behavior. Including flight attendants. For example they were
flying together but then split up into separate areas of the plane.
Several changed seats.

Given the number of people that complain when their families are
separated, it doesn't seem unusual that 6 people would not be able to
find seats together.

Where did you read that they changed seats?

Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:30 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

From what I've read there were several people who complained about

their behavior. Including flight attendants. For example they were
flying together but then split up into separate areas of the plane.
Several changed seats.

Given the number of people that complain when their families are
separated, it doesn't seem unusual that 6 people would not be able to
find seats together.

Where did you read that they changed seats?

Fiight 300 appears to be an AB 320.
According to US, there were 141 passengers onboard.
According to SeatGuru, there are 125 Economy and 16 First Class seats.
So, it makes sense that they couldn't all be seated togther. Maybe they
could swap seats between themselves, but who cares? I saw no report of
them swapping seats. I did see a report that 3 of them were praying, and
a report that one of them was blind. I saw a report where the note
writer indicated he heard them talking about Saddam and the US, as if
terrorists are going to be communicating this kind of stuff in English.
It sounds like a passenger with an agenda

That said, I do agree with an earlier comment, and I made a similar
statement on the radio earlier. I think Americans would be less fearful
of Islamic rituals, if Muslims would widely denounce the violence by
Islamic radicals. We have seen reports of Muslims cheering in the
streets, but we don't see reports of them rallying and denouncing the
terrorist elements.

However, men praying to GOD, should not be treated as a security risk,
no matter what their religion. Perhaps airline pilots could get some
instruction on what times these prayers take place.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Newby

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
. ..
Mike Hunt wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

[snipped]

However, men praying to GOD, should not be treated as a security risk,
no matter what their religion. Perhaps airline pilots could get some
instruction on what times these prayers take place.

One account that I read said the men stood and began praying. Perhaps those
doing the praying could have done so before boarding the airplane attracting
less attention. Maybe they wanted to draw attention to themselves and cause
an incident.

Muslims could be a little more sensitive to the death and suffering their
brothers have inflicted on others worldwide and not do things to draw
attention to themselves.

Don't Muslims face Mecca and kneel on a prayer rug to do their daily 5 times
a day prayers? How can they do this on an airplane? Would be a lot easier
in the terminal.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
chef_boyhowdy!

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:48:21 -0800, Mike Hunt wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:

No 33 Secretary wrote:

"Gregory Morrow"
gregorymorrowTheDayTheLoafyStoodStill@earthlin k.net wrote in
hlink.net:

x-posted rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities

[WHEN will these stinking ragheads stop the cry - babying and
take some responsibility for their obviously provocative
behaviour...!!!???]

What provocative behavior? Enquiring minds want to know.

What did all the 9/11 terrorists do before they boarded their planes,
Terry...???

They didn't pray in public in the departure lounge

Unfortunately, profiling seems to be extremely effective in combatting and
preventing terrorist attacks.

It wasnt exactly blonde haired blue eyed swedish flight attendants that
blew up all those bombs in past attacks.