Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

Old June 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
20April

Default Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
J. Clarke[_2_]

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like
adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

As long as you also charge extra for offensive obnoxious asinine
opinionated loudmouths such as yourself.

By the way, plonk you and the keywords you rode in on.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old June 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"20April" wrote in message

there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

There are also NORMAL people who don't keep posting the same crap over &
over.

Old June 19th, 2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:13:19 GMT, 20April wrote:

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

I heard an interesting view the other day. If this ever happens, then
the vegans with flatulence should also have to pay extra.
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
bob fusillo

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people
have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from
your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once
again.

If they charge by weight, there would be lots of people they wouldn't bother
to sell tickets to.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Jorge W. Arbusto, Prezidentchul Candydate[_2_]

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

Here in America, we have large guys known as NFL football players, who
sometimes fly with commercial carriers. Since they're hardly out of shape,
be sure to vociferously expound on your gripe, should you find yourself
seated next to one of them.

Old August 4th, 2008, 08:00 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Jorge W. Arbusto, Prezidentchul Candydate wrote:

20April wrote:

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

Here in America, we have large guys known as NFL football players, who
sometimes fly with commercial carriers. Since they're hardly out of shape,
be sure to vociferously expound on your gripe, should you find yourself
seated next to one of them.

I did. Some guy name Joe offered me his Coke.
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:45 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance, misc.consumers,
rec.travel.air, rec.travel.cruises
From: Icono Clast
Date: 22 May 2004 01:40:32 -0700
Subject: My Fat Posts
A few posts on fat, obesity, nutrition, and health from 2004-04-27 to
1998/05/29.

From my 2004-04-27 report on rec.travel.cruises

FAT
I don't know whether fat people have a tendency to go on cruises or
people who go on cruises have a tendency to be fat. Whichever, the
proportion of fat people on this ship was extraördinarily high when
compared with what one usually sees in Coastal USA.

***

From: Icono Clast
Subject: Stay in LA
Newsgroups: rec.travel.usa-canada
Date: 2003-01-31 01:01:20

"Paul Tauger" wrote:
I have a photographic package that, I expect
far exceeds 5 kilos, and doesn't fit in a shoulder bag.

The solution is simple: I have a . . . backpack, which is a
very comfortable way to carry all this stuff

Good luck on your back's future health. I hope you're at least in your
fifties and your skeleton is well developed.

Were it up to me, persons under age 18 would be prohibited from
carrying anything on their backs for longer than a minute or two. I
cringe at the future of the backs-burdened children I see on the
streets. O how they'll suffer! The fat ones, though, probably won't
live long enough for their mis-treated backs to bother them.

***

From: Icono Clast
Subject: Teach them to not ingest junk
Newsgroups: alt.california
Date: 2002-08-28 02:54:15 PST

I come to praise the Los Angeles School Board for electing to pull
soda beverages from its schools. I've never understood why schools
permitted their students to have access to such unhealthful beverages
on school premises thus teaching them that they're OK. I hope that
they'll pull all high salt, high sugar, and high fat foods from the
schools and serve only healthful, well-balanced meals to the growing
bodies in their care.

***

Subject: Ridiculous dining experience 2
Newsgroups: ba.food
Date: 1999/10/11

(Geoff Miller) wrote:
Icono Clast writes:
I think it's unconscionable for schools to sell sodas and
other beverages and foods that are commonly known to be either
unhealthful or of no nutritional value. If they want junk
food, they can leave the campus to visit the corner grocery.

Why does every single thing a kid puts into his mouth have to be
actively nutritious?

Water isn't nutritious but it's clearly more healthful than a soda or
coffee.

Making sure a kid gets proper nutrition is his parents'
responsibility. If he eats well at home, then clearly a soda
or roll of SweeTarts at school isn't going to do any harm.

Schools are places of learning. By the unavailability of unhealthful
or non-nutritious foods, one can learn what to not eat.

If they want junk food, they can leave the campus to visit the
corner grocery.

And how many schools have open campuses these days?

Irrelevant. If the student knows the campus is closed, junk foods can
be acquired from a negligent parent on from a grocery store on the way
to school. I'm saying the schools shouldn't make it avaiable.

If you, as I, spent any time in amusement parks, you'd probably be as
shocked as I by the bodies of today's youth. So many of them are
grotesquely fat slobs that we won't have to worry about them
collecting Social Security or their union pensions.

I, by the way, am getting heavy. But I'm old. Although healthy, I'm
gaining weight in spite of a generally heathful diet and am very
unhappy about it. My problem is an enormous appetite for all that good
healthful food. Yes, I eat junk food, high-fat, -salt, and -sugar
foods too, but it's rare. Gorged on that stuff this week-end while at
a dance convntion but probably sweat most of it off. Well, I hope I
did.

***

A response:
Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Date: 1999/08/27

Icono Clast said:

The picture I've seen . . . is of a quite normal-looking,
although frightfully-fat (that could be the result of
parental feeding abuse) boy.

Skip Smith alleged:
Funny....Fat bashing is still socially acceptable.

An observation and a bash are not the same thing.

Make fun of a . . . Fat person? People agree with you...

I did not make fun of the boy. In fact, by calling him "frightfully
fat" I was sympathizing with him and the probable feeding abuse by his
mother.

Considering the grotesquely fat woman claiming to be the
boy's mother, perhaps his frightful flab is the result of
a genetic pre-disposition.

Once again I was neither bashing nor making fun of them. I observed
the woman to be grotesquely fat. Perhaps your observation differs from
mine. Perhaps your opinion of her appearance differs from mine. I even
gave her a way out of my food abuse charge by speculating that
"perhaps [the boy's] frightful flab is the result of a genetic pre-
disposition".

Totally off topic...

Yes, if all you want to talk about is fat but that wasn't the subject
of the original post. It is you who has created the off-topic Thread.

***

From my 1998/12/13 report on rec.travel.cruises

The proportion of fat people was shockingly high. Although I
didn't count, my guess is that at least 40% of the passengers were
enough overweight to be unhealthy.

***

From my 1998/05/29 report on rec.roller-coaster

FAT:
Waiting in amusement park lines can be tedius and looking at
others in the same situation is one of the most interesting things to
do. It didn't take me long to notice how fat the people were, so fat,
in fact, that I started to count them. It seems that every time I
counted, a third of the people I counted was fat. No, I don't mean
merely overweight and I didn't count beer bellies, either, but real
fat people, most of them quite young. Many of them also smoke
cigarettes. It's sad. Their lives will probably be very short.
A San Francisco gourmand: "You serve it, I'll eat it!"
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

kirjoitti
Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance, misc.consumers,
rec.travel.air, rec.travel.cruises

Old August 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

Here in America, we have large guys known as NFL football players, who
sometimes fly with commercial carriers. Since they're hardly out of shape,
be sure to vociferously expound on your gripe, should you find yourself
seated next to one of them.

Particularly since the effort to fit more and more seats into a row has
resulted in airline seats so narrow even anorexic passengers have
trouble fitting into them!