Why do you think the group is getting fewer posts?

Old March 7th, 2004, 08:35 PM
David E. Bath

Default Why do you think the group is getting fewer posts?

Why is this group getting fewer posts?

In my case my budget has been hit hard by the economy in that I was
layed off and so I haven't been able to afford to travel to
all-inclusive resorts for the last year or so.

Also, air travel is just now getting back to its former heights and so
travel to resorts had to have slowed.

Anyone have any other comments?

--
David Bath - current moderator of rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Old March 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Thomas Bushnell, BSG

"Mildred Savalier" writes:

Hal told us not to post any questions that could be answered elsewhere.

So it seems to me that this is the kind of policy that is exactly why
things died here. What is the reason for trying to limit questions
that can be answered elsewhere? Let's *encourage* interesting
discussion on all-inclusive vacationing, and not think of reasons to
decrease it!

Thomas

=============== Comment from Moderator ===============
I agree, and let's get to answering the questions recent asked.

David Bath