Whats to do in Pheonix for a week?

Old October 21st, 2006, 05:56 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Whats to do in Pheonix for a week?

(Nile) wrote:

I third the suggestion for Tucson

Ok but is Tucson big enough to have direct flights from
St Louis?
Old October 21st, 2006, 06:41 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bill[_3_]

wrote:

Ok but is Tucson big enough to have direct flights from
St Louis?

Tucson is barely big enough to have direct flights from Phoenix, much
less St. Louis ...

Old October 21st, 2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Binyamin Dissen

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:18:40 -0500 wrote:

:I still have abt one week vacation to burn up before
:end of calendar year

Well, you are a bit too late to watch the Cardinals collapse and lose to Da
Bears.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Old October 21st, 2006, 10:51 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Hatunen wrote:

Save for certain flights (my wife is flying Jetblue direct to NYC
this wee) we use the Phoenix airport for almost all flying.
Before we moved back to Tucson we used to fly into PHX and rent a
car; it's about 1.5 hours from PHX to Tucson, whihc is a quick
drive to most Arizonans

Ok.... well it sounds like I would have to definitely
fly into Phoenix if coming from St Louis?

Agree?