FINTAN UK & BURGEON MARKETING - PARTNERS IN UTTER INCOMPETENCE - SPAMMING ON GOOGLE AND SENDING THEIR BUSINESSES DOWN THE DRAIN

Old June 24th, 2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.math,alt.travel,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
LEE TWAT INGRAM

Default FINTAN UK & BURGEON MARKETING - PARTNERS IN UTTER INCOMPETENCE - SPAMMING ON GOOGLE AND SENDING THEIR BUSINESSES DOWN THE DRAIN

LOOKS LIKE LEE **** INGRAM MANAGED TO FIND AN EQUALLY IDIOTIC "PARTNER
IN CRIME" TO DO BUSINESS WITH (OR SHOULD IS SAY RUIN BUSINESS).

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING SARAH? TEAMING UP WITH A CLUELESS MORON
WHO NEVER HAD A CLUE HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. JUST LOOK AT HOW HE BASED
HIS
ENTIRE MARKETING STRATEGY ON THE DA VINCI CODE - LEE **** INGRAM HAS
NEVER HAD A ****ING CLUE.

AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SPAMMING IN GROUPS LIKE POLITICS? DO YOU
THINK THE GROUP SUBJECTS ARE JUST GUIDELINES?

GET A BRAIN YOU DIMWIT.

IF YOU'RE SO GOOD AT MARKETING YOU SHOULDNT NEED TO BE SPAMMING.

FINTAN & BURGEON - SOON TO BE CONSIGNED TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY -
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH LEE **** INGRAM!

Old June 27th, 2007, 11:58 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.math,alt.travel,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Dear Sir

I can confirm that we had been working with Fintan UK however we are
absolutely in no way associated with the company in any way whatsoever
anymore. Nor will we ever be doing business with them or any other
incarnation of the company again. Keep up the good work.

Old June 27th, 2007, 01:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.math,alt.travel,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Dear Sir
I can confirm that we had been working with Fintan UK however we are
absolutely in no way associated with the company in any way
whatsoever
anymore. Nor will we ever be doing business with them or any other
incarnation of the company again. Keep up the good work but please
leave our name out of this as we do not wish to be associated in any
way with Mr Ingram or his "business activities".

Old June 27th, 2007, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.math,alt.travel,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
LEE TWAT INGRAM[_2_]

wrote:
Dear Sir
I can confirm that we had been working with Fintan UK however we are
absolutely in no way associated with the company in any way
whatsoever
anymore. Nor will we ever be doing business with them or any other
incarnation of the company again. Keep up the good work but please
leave our name out of this as we do not wish to be associated in any
way with Mr Ingram or his "business activities"

WELL DONE FOR SEEING THE LIGHT SARAH. LEE **** INGRAM IS A MORON WHO
ADHERES TO THE "BLUEPRINT OF BUSINESS FAILURE". FINTAN'S ABOUT TO GO
DOWN THE DRAIN ANYWAY, DUE TO THE MORON'S INCOMPETENT FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, AND UTTER CLUELESSNESS ABOUT HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. LEE
**** INGRAM IS A RETARD WHO HAS A MOSTLY BAD TRACK RECORD WHEN IT
COMES TO BUSINESSES. FINTAN UK IS THE LATEST INCARNATION IN HIS
LIFETIME OF FAILURE, AND IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN THE TOILET AS A RESULT OF
LEE **** INGRAM DECIDING TO BASE HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS STRATEGY ON A
WORK OF FICTION (THE DA VINICI CODE), WHICH HE BLATANTLY AND
SHAMELESSLY PLAGIARIZED WITHOUT PERMISSION. ****INGRAM STARTED HIS
CAREER IN THE SECURITY SECTOR - NOTHING SOPHISTICATED MIND YOU - HE
WAS A TYPE OF GLORIFIED BOUNCER, THE ONES THAT HAVE AN IQ OF A SINGLE
DIGIT. WHAT MADE THIS MORON THINK HE COULD START A BUSINESS I HAVE NO
IDEA. LEE **** INGRAM'S NUMBER OF BRAIN CELLS ARE COMPARABLE TO THOSE
OF THE GOLDFISH ON THE FINTAN HOMEPAGE :-)

FINTAN - THE "CELTIC GOD OF CHANGE" APPARENTLY.
LEE **** INGRAM " THE GOD OF INCOMPETENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT".