smokers revenge

Old March 10th, 2004, 04:00 PM
George in NY

Default smokers revenge

Inactive Americans are eating themselves to death at an alarming rate, their
unhealthy habits fast approaching tobacco as the top underlying preventable
cause of death, a government study found.
In 2000, poor diet including obesity and physical inactivity caused 400,000
U.S. deaths - more than 16 percent of all deaths and the No. 2 killer. That
compares with 435,000 for tobacco, or 18 percent, as the top underlying
killer.

The gap between the two is substantially narrower than in 1990, when poor
diet and inactivity caused 300,000 deaths, 14 percent, compared with 400,000
for tobacco, or 19 percent, says a report from the federal Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention

So! New ship rules. No eating in dining room. Eating only PORT side of
lounges. Warning labels on hamburgers in Johnny Rockets, paid for by new
3.95 charge. Carnival to sail new FAT FREE ship, Paradise II, anyone caught
eating fat will be disembarked at next port. Soda, fat charge tax 15.95 a
glass to reimburse health care costs of fatties on society. See anyone
eating dessert GLARE at them, hold your hand over mouth and walk away
miffed!

Remember! Eating KILLS!

George in NY - can't help myself

Old March 10th, 2004, 04:48 PM
HDawson228

ROFL Thanks George. I've said this for years but nobody listens to me.
Old March 10th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Capt Jim

You did not cover the secondhand food issue....BARF!!!!

Old March 11th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Jeff Coudriet

How 'bout a carb free ship???

Very funny post George!

Jeff

Old March 11th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Margaret Fine

George in NY wrote:
[...]

And the big flap in the 2016 Presidential election will be the canidate
who might of had a twinkie in college. His defense? "I didn't chew!"

--
Margaret Fine

Old March 11th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
hlink.net...

And the big flap in the 2016 Presidential election will be the canidate
who might of had a twinkie in college. His defense? "I didn't chew!"

LOL, Margaret! Nice seeing you posting, have missed you!

--Jean

Old March 11th, 2004, 06:56 AM
steve

starts with school busing the overweight kids. you notice they always
have tax money for this. but not for police,fire and emergencys etc

Old March 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Cathy Kearns

"steve" wrote in message
starts with school busing the overweight kids. you notice they always
have tax money for this. but not for police,fire and emergencys etc

Haven't been any school buses in my kids district in the last 12 years,
or school cafeterias. As much as I'd like to, can't blame overweight
kids on the schools.

Old March 12th, 2004, 03:28 AM

We need a smokers cruise! You can only smoke and drink.......! If you must
eat you may, but only those small little crackers with pate, and maybe some
of them little bitty corns.

Cruise On...........You silly people, or I shall taunt you a second
time........!

The Dr. is in.........

Old March 12th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:28:08 GMT, "M" wrote:

We need a smokers cruise! You can only smoke and drink.......!

I agree. The Pride Of America is ready right now for you.

If you must
eat you may, but only those small little crackers with pate, and maybe some
of them little bitty corns.

Sorry, I will not limit what I "eat."

Cruise On...........You silly people, or I shall taunt you a second

The Dr. is in.........

.....sane