First time on a cruise ship

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Masher

Default First time on a cruise ship

First time on a cruise ship
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...uise_ship.html

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jim

"Masher" wrote in message
et...
First time on a cruise ship
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...uise_ship.html

Sorry but I am not impressed by someone who has only been on two cruise
lines and a total of four cruises. Almost everyone here has been on many
more than that. I am a rookie here and I have been on over two dozen! Some
of the people here are closer to 50 and some pushing close to 100. I operate
a website where dozens of the folks there have been on more cruises than
this person with one who has spent a total of over 1000 days on a cruise
ship and travelled all over the world! You have questions, ask them here and
someone with vast experience will probably answer you. The only unfortunate
part here is that you will have to wade through the trolls and morons that
think they are clever.
Jim

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
LeeNY

On Feb 20, 10:25 am, "jim" wrote:
"Masher" wrote in message

et... First time on a cruise ship
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._a_cruise_ship....

Sorry but I am not impressed by someone who has only been on two cruise
lines and a total of four cruises. You have questions, ask them here and
someone with vast experience will probably answer you.

I tend to agree with you, that having been on four cruises definitely
does not make one an expert. However, I didn't really find any
misinformation in the article. It was all pretty generic stuff. Not a
particulary well written or well organized piece, but not incorrect,
either. If this was the only piece on cruising I had access to, before
deciding on my first cruise vacation, I probably would have more
questions than fewer, after reading it. But, maybe it piqued someone's
interest...who knows.

Lee

Old February 20th, 2007, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

Excellent information!