Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Old September 2nd, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb[_2_]

Default Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Old September 3rd, 2007, 12:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Just Me

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
message oups.com...
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Wow, Arian race?? Tall, blonde, blue eyed? Blonde hair and blue eyes are
caused by "resesive" gens.. Hardly superior.. And The arian agenda in the
30's and 40's was championed by a short, brown-haired, brown eyed Austian
who was 1/8 jewish.
Wow.. facts can be interesting..

Old September 3rd, 2007, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Wow, Arian race?? Tall, blonde, blue eyed? Blonde hair and blue eyes are

actually greek and heretical

arf meow arf - nsa fodder - not just jenine
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Pop`

Default OT Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Just Me wrote:

Wow, Arian race?? Tall, blonde, blue eyed? Blonde hair and blue eyes
are caused by "resesive" gens.. Hardly superior.. And The arian
agenda in the 30's and 40's was championed by a short, brown-haired,
brown eyed Austian who was 1/8 jewish.
Wow.. facts can be interesting..

No offense but, you know, repeating a racist hate mongering being's words in
order to make a point you feel like saying just does them a favor by getting
it in front of another group of people who might read it, based on who it's
from. By repeating their tripe, you tend to lend credence to it, whether
that's what you meant to do or not. The Newsline is plenty enough for
anyone who actually wants to read such sickening tripe.
If you must do things like that, at least remove the manure, and
hopefully also mark it as OT (off topic) since it is by a long shot, and add
an x-no archive tag as I've done. You are now perpetually tied to that
racist crap via Google's newsgroup records and your words, along with the
racists, are there for the world to see for, most likely, as long as Google
shall live.

Where does " "resesive" gens " come from? Is that something you found on
their site? If you followed any of those links I feel for you.

Regards,

Pop`

Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Kevin Provance

Take this to E-Mail please

Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Number 11950 - GPEMC! Replace number with 11950

Default Facts about Nazis and other Fascists

"nimue" wrote in message
[SNIP]

And The arian
agenda in the 30's and 40's was championed by a short, brown-haired,
brown eyed Austian who was 1/8 jewish.

That last is not true. Hitler was not 1/8 Jewish. As far as historians

can
trace, Hitler had no Jewish ancestors. IIRC, the claims that he was part
Jewish come from the fact that his grandmother became pregnant while

working
as a maid for a Jewish family. However, no one in the family fathered her
child.

[SNIP]

The irony is that Judaism is a major world religion and not a race! I wonder
how many of Hitler's "Jews" were Atheists, Agnostics, Baha'is, Catholics,
Protestants, etc. only sharing a familial tie or crude Semitic resemblance?
It is mind-boggling how ignorant a people can be when so collectively angry
that they need a shared "enemy" just to cooperate with eachother, or so
desperate to raise money for a "cause" that they'll consider anything...

With fascists, I think the issue is neither religion nor race, but minority
exploitation. If Mussolini's take on fascism is anything to go by (complete
suppression of individualism for the benefit of society), fascism is centred
around the idea more recently expressed as "the good of the many outweigh
the good of the few" in absence of classifying good into "rights", "needs",
"wants", "whims", etc. This seems to result in the wealthiest minority being
the first to be targeted for robbery and mass murder.

Only this kind of economy is not sustainable because the fascists
effectively butcher and cook the magic goose after stealing the last golden
egg and so they must pillage the next wealthiest minority - and on and on it
goes until viable minority groups are thin on the ground and the fascists
are forced by their own economic mechanism of robbery, to invade another
country to keep the dollars rolling in. Never mind the crap about the glory
of battling it out for the father/mother/holy land. War and persecution boil
down to crude robber baron economics, regardless of the "cause" cited as
justification.

In the case of Hitler I believe that his physical attributes alone would
have made him a "Jew" in the eye's of his fellow Nazis had he not been
"great leader" & that had Hitler not been "great leader" I believe he too
would have been stripped of assets and shipped off to a death camp. It is
well known that this was the nature of Nazi law. If memory serves; in the
event that a familial relationship could not be established with a target
minority, physical characteristics of the individual were examined in minute
detail for evidence of that target minority. It takes a lot of money to
build a vast cutting edge army.

This has been said so often before that what you are about to read from me
is but cheap cliché...

The lesson of fascism and fundamentalism is simple; Beliefs centred on
personal integrity are fine, but "causes" cited for the purpose of
re-engineering society not in it's own image but in the image dictated or
otherwise suggested by an individual entity (person, organisation, or
corporation) not being the whole of that society, are always fraught with
danger:

1. to the sanctity of human life & rights as upheld by any legitimate
community
2. to individual lives and livelihoods through no fault of their own
3. to the personal integrity of individuals - what some would call the soul.

....Cliché or no, communities cannot afford to forget that more than 60
million human beings including 6 million "Jews", and 5 million people from
other minority groups were murdered during WWII at the hands of persons
acting for a "cause" over and above their own personal integrity.

Never sacrifice your personal integrity for a cause,
no matter how "good" or "great" it claims to be...

--
Timothy Casey GPEMC! 11950 is the 2email
Terms & conditions apply. See

Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
Kevin Provance

Please take this crap someplace else. It has no business here.

Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

The irony is that Judaism is a major world religion and not a race! I wonder

actually they are sort of both
they are tribe somewhat maintaining its own culture
and a degree of genetic isolation within larger populations

not isolated enough to be a subspecies
but neither are they are completely integreated

chinese in asian countries outside of china
also maintain some cultural and genetic isolation within larger population

how many of Hitler's "Jews" were Atheists, Agnostics, Baha'is, Catholics,
Protestants, etc. only sharing a familial tie or crude Semitic resemblance?

religions like christianity or buddhism ceased to be tribal religions
(just like english or spanish ceased to be language of one culture)
so they are no longer markers of anything but themsleves

It is mind-boggling how ignorant a people can be when so collectively angry
that they need a shared "enemy" just to cooperate with eachother, or so
desperate to raise money for a "cause" that they'll consider anything...

it is quite common for politicians to create an enemy to scare people
and then present themselves as saviors from these enemies
in the usa think injuns red scare commies narcoterrorists homos
illegal aliens (which are always only mexicans) islamists terrorists
etc

With fascists, I think the issue is neither religion nor race, but minority
exploitation. If Mussolini's take on fascism is anything to go by (complete

it has been done by many many politicians in many many countries

Only this kind of economy is not sustainable because the fascists
effectively butcher and cook the magic goose after stealing the last golden
egg and so they must pillage the next wealthiest minority - and on and on it

its not done for economic reasons - the gain is miniscule

its done to control population
scare the **** out of them
panic them
then open a gate for them to stampede throughout
too panic stricken to look or think or realize its into an abattoir

think usa 2004 elections
shrubs entire campaign was that if a democrat was elected
terrorists would run rampant in the usa killing thousands
and he was aided by timely threat from al qaeda in october

two years later nothing significant has changed
except the panic in the popilation subsided
and today people wouldnt elect him to dog catcher

friends of george have gotten incredibly rich in the last six years
not by robbing moslems or mexicans
but by having control they have been able to funnel most business profits
into their own pockets instead sharing them with a larger population
thats been more worried about being bombed
than whether their children have health care

In the case of Hitler I believe that his physical attributes alone would
have made him a "Jew" in the eye's of his fellow Nazis had he not been
"great leader" & that had Hitler not been "great leader" I believe he too

actually people who start these campaigns
are always sure to include clear definite markers to discriminate on
in germany they used clearly documented genealogies
(reagardless of whether the genealogies had anything to do with reality)
that way the general populaton does not worry about being a target
and they can clearly identify who is the target

if its obvious who is looks jewish
you would not need yellow stars as a marker

currently in the usa we are supposed to be panicing over -illegal aliens-
so how do you identify one?
americans are so heterogenous theres no clear physical marker
what politicians have siezed upon is langugage
many parts of the countries until recently were english only
so now if someone speaks spanish they must be mexican and they must be illegal

so listen to people talk about illegal aliens and how dangerous they are
and you will hear this goes in lockstep with complaints about using spanish

The lesson of fascism and fundamentalism is simple; Beliefs centred on
personal integrity are fine, but "causes" cited for the purpose of

actually its not about -fundamentalism- christian or moslem
atheists as atheists piled impressive body counts in the cultural revolution

what happens is a politician frequently needs
to convince people to act against their own rational best self interests
so they look for an emotional trigger
to get people in an emotional state where they are no longer rational
and they can be convinced to act against their own best interests
(panicing people into a directed stampede is one form of this)

for example study wars fought by nations
a truly defensive war can be in rational best self interest
because even if the individual dies their genes and cultures can survive
but since soldiers stopped getting booty
theres little profit in the risk to individual soldiers in offensive war

so instead young men have to be fed some line of bull****
to get them to do something stupid like join the army
and die miserably for the profit of neither themselves nor their families
but for the profit of people already rich and safe from danger

so thats when manipulating emotional triggers becomes important
many states devote considerable resources embedding triggers in chldren
telling them about the motherland the fatherland the workers of the world
mom and apple pie the collective unconsciousness etc
saluting flags or drilling on playgrounds or wearing red kercheifs etc

then when the time comes pull the trigger
get the young men hot and angry and turn off self-preservation
and the young women bouncing their breasts promising mating opportunities
and you can get an army ready to die for nothing for themselves
just the power and profit of small economic elite

examine past wars and their propaganda
and also examine the lasting impact of the wars
most wars solve nothing and are forgotten within a generation
even though each war is presented as the final armageddon
between civilization (our side) and the forces of hell itself (their side)

...Cliché or no, communities cannot afford to forget that more than 60
million human beings including 6 million "Jews", and 5 million people from
other minority groups were murdered during WWII at the hands of persons
acting for a "cause" over and above their own personal integrity.

germans were able to apply industrial revolution techniques
to a time honored tradition
so the numbers were unusually high
(as were those of the ussr with its own industrialized pogroms)
but otherwise the concept is older than carthage

axes are more labor intensive so the rwandan massacre was smaller
but that was due to technique not intent