ENGLAND! ALL-MALE NATURIST RETREAT IN DEVONSHIRE!

Old September 3rd, 2006, 05:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
altom

Default ENGLAND! ALL-MALE NATURIST RETREAT IN DEVONSHIRE!

Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:

Old September 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

OK morrow this is your chance !
Go for it !

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

gRunge wrote:

OK morrow this is your chance !
Go for it !

"Naturism" is best practised in the home, not in public, gRunge...we
are all not Jacqueline...

--
Best
Greg

Old September 4th, 2006, 09:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Cochon Capitaliste

altom wrote:
Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:

Who (in their right mind) wants to run around with a bunch of nekkid
queers?

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Piggy oinked:

altom wrote:
Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:

Who (in their right mind) wants to run around with a bunch of nekkid
queers?

Better nekkid queers than a greedy greased pig...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Martin wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 03:29:51 -0700, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Piggy oinked:

altom wrote:
Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:

Who (in their right mind) wants to run around with a bunch of nekkid
queers?

Better nekkid queers than a greedy greased pig...!!!

Time to render piggy? Pork scratchings anybody?

I think *this* particular "swine" is riddled with too many parasites to
be fit for "rendering"...

--
Best
Greg

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Magda wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 03:29:51 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "Gregory Morrow"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Piggy oinked:
... altom wrote:
... Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
... now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:
... Who (in their right mind) wants to run around with a bunch of nekkid
... queers?
... Better nekkid queers than a greedy greased pig...!!!

I don't know... Baked to perfection, crispy, golden, with an apple in its mouth... Give me
a moment to think about it...

Think FAST, luv...!!! :

http://qconline.com/archives/qco/sec...play&id=303645

Posted online: August 30, 2006 8:44 PM
Print publication date: August 31, 2006

By Brian Krans

"A 61-year-old former Davenport employee posted bond Wednesday on
charges
involving a neighbor's dog allegedly performing sexual acts on him.

Richard John gRunge, 1511 W. 8th St., Davenport [Iowa], was arrested
Tuesday on
misdemeanor charges of bestiality and indecent exposure, authorities
said.

Mr. gRunge's description of what happened differed from what's alleged
in
the charges.

According to a court affidavit, Davenport police officers were called
to a
house across the street to investigate an incident between a man and a
dog.
Police allege Mr. gRunge removed his shorts in public so "a dog could
perform oral sex on him," the affidavit states.

The dog, a 10-month-old Siberian male Husky, was inside the neighbor's
fenced-in yard, the affidavit says. The dog's owner witnessed the
incident
and called police, who arrested Mr. gRunge, according to court records.

After posting $8,450 bond Wednesday, Mr. gRunge said from his home that

nothing lewd happened between him and the dog.

"The dog pulled my pants down and then I pulled them up," Mr. gRunge
said in
a phone interview. "I was feeding him food and water and the little rat
did
that."

He said he often feeds the dog and that things were usually good
between him
and his neighbor. Calling the police "did not make sense," Mr. gRunge
said.
"I ain't going to talk to him for a while."

Saying the "charge spoke for itself," police Capt. David Struckman
offered
no further details.

Appearing via video before Judge Mary Howes Wednesday morning, Mr.
gRunge
wore a dirty white T-shirt with his hands clasped in front of him. He
told
Judge Howes he was unemployed.

Mr. gRunge worked for Davenport for 28 years until December 2004 as a
packer, driver and loader in the city's public works department,
according
to city records.

Judge Howes appointed Davenport attorney David Treimer to represent Mr.

gRunge.

"I had to stop and think who to give this one," Judge Howes said to
court
personnel. The hearing was continued to today."

/

Old September 4th, 2006, 12:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

... altom wrote:
... Suitable Holidays, Weekends, etc. Discreet Cottage. Open all year and
... now in our 11th year. E-mail for info:
... Who (in their right mind) wants to run around with a bunch of nekkid
... queers?
... Better nekkid queers than a greedy greased pig...!!!

I don't know... Baked to perfection, crispy, golden, with an apple in its mouth... Give me
a moment to think about it...

Fancy a bit of crackling, Magda?

I see that the tarty Marvelous Magda is once more driving us all into
an erotic frenzy...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old September 4th, 2006, 08:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

proud of your country, eh morrow ?
Lol wavy your little flaggies

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

Old September 4th, 2006, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Cochon Capitaliste

Magda wrote:

... Better nekkid queers than a greedy greased pig...!!!

I don't know... Baked to perfection, crispy, golden, with an apple in its mouth... Give me
a moment to think about it...

Mange ceci Magda!