Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB!

Old January 10th, 2008, 10:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB!

Dear Future Traveller:

Deluxe, Expensive, Moderate to Less Expensive, the choices are
limitedless, Thinking of a Winter, or
Post-Spring Cruise to any destination, there no time like the present,
to start planning a cruise, with either,
a small or moderate group of people. YTB, can assist with all your
travel needs, we can provide accomodations

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at YTB, and you merely have
to click on at my website, and preview, make travel arrangements, make
accomodations, all at my website,

http://www.ytb.com/lilkathy

If you have any special questions or concerns, email me at:

Lillian Tillman

Email after you visit my website, I am, of course, interested in any
comments you might have about the
ease of use of the site, and any additional comments, you might have,
If you have an interest in travel,
we offer two opportunities that you might be interested in,
independent marketing rep, REP,

which is free, and RTA, which involvves, selling and making travel
arrangements, having your own travel business website, this
opportunity costs approximately, $ 500.00, and licensing fee of $
49,99 p/mth, or you can participate in both.

You can investigate both opportunity at:

http://www.ytb.com/lilkathy

Happy vacationing,

This year,

Lilian C. Tillman

http://www.ytb.com/likathy

For Those Who Want an Extra Boost in their marketing, and netowrking
efforts, Try SFI's IAHBE program!

http://www.quickinfo247.com/7306128/IAHBE

Thanks again,

Lillian Tillman

Old January 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

wrote in message
Dear Future Traveller:

Deluxe, Expensive, Moderate to Less Expensive, the choices are
limitedless, Thinking of a Winter, or
Post-Spring Cruise to any destination, there no time like the present,
to start planning a cruise, with either,
a small or moderate group of people. YTB, can assist with all your
travel needs, we can provide accomodations

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at YTB, and you merely have
to click on at my website, and preview, make travel arrangements, make
accomodations, all at my website,

http://www.ytb.com/lilkathy

Did John Sisker send you?

Old January 10th, 2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

wrote

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at YTB,

"Registered" by whom?

This is exactly the kind of thing that annoys me. As I posted earlier
today, the average YTB agent makes $82 a year in travel commissions.

The money in this group is in selling more memberships, not selling travel.
If you look at Lillian's website, the majority of the page has to do with
becomming a "member" and nothing to do with selling travel.

The rest of Lillian's post has nothing to do with selling travel but getting
more people to sign up as a member. This is an MLM, pyrimid scam plain and
simple.

But Lillian is "registered". She paid her money to YTB and has a spiffy
website with her name on it.

Anyone who joins one of these outfits is a few cards short of a full deck...
and anyone who buys something from one of these "registered" card mill
agents isn't much better.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

May 12, 2008 - 5 nt New Orleans http://www.cruisemaster.com/fantasy.htm
October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm

Old January 11th, 2008, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
cruisenut

On Jan 10 2008 2:46 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

wrote in message
Dear Future Traveller:

Deluxe, Expensive, Moderate to Less Expensive, the choices are
limitedless, Thinking of a Winter, or
Post-Spring Cruise to any destination, there no time like the present,
to start planning a cruise, with either,
a small or moderate group of people. YTB, can assist with all your
travel needs, we can provide accomodations

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at YTB, and you merely have
to click on at my website, and preview, make travel arrangements, make
accomodations, all at my website,

http://www.ytb.com/lilkathy

Did John Sisker send you?

For a dried up **** that claims to have him killfiled, you sure do spend a
lot of time harping about him.

Why don't you shut the **** up already?

cn

__________________________________________________ __________________*

Old January 11th, 2008, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James

Default Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB! (Calling Marsha)

"cruisenut" wrote in message

On Jan 10 2008 2:46 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Did John Sisker send you?

For a dried up **** that claims to have him killfiled, you sure do spend a
lot of time harping about him.

Why don't you shut the **** up already?

cn

Marsh, please diagram the above sentences for correct punctuation and
grammer.

Old January 11th, 2008, 10:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:24:22 -0800, cruisenut wrote:

Queenie O' Boil bleated: Did John Sisker send you?

For a dried up **** that claims to have him killfiled, you sure do spend a
lot of time harping about him.

LOL! The people Jeannie "knows" the best are in her killfile. Which makes
her either a liar or a hypocrite.

No, wait, she's both.
Old January 12th, 2008, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

James wrote:
Marsh, please diagram the above sentences for correct punctuation and
grammer.

Not no more. I done my time in school.

Marsha/Ohio

Old January 20th, 2008, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "George Leppla" :

wrote

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at YTB,

"Registered" by whom?

Maybe she meant "certified". As in by a judge, on the advice of three
licensed psychiatrists.

This is exactly the kind of thing that annoys me. As I posted earlier
today, the average YTB agent makes $82 a year in travel commissions.

At $12 a day, that won't pay for parking for a 7 day cruise.

The money in this group is in selling more memberships, not selling travel.
If you look at Lillian's website, the majority of the page has to do with
becomming a "member" and nothing to do with selling travel.

The rest of Lillian's post has nothing to do with selling travel but getting
more people to sign up as a member. This is an MLM, pyrimid scam plain and
simple.

But Lillian is "registered". She paid her money to YTB and has a spiffy
website with her name on it.

Anyone who joins one of these outfits is a few cards short of a full deck...
and anyone who buys something from one of these "registered" card mill
agents isn't much better.

--
dillon

Always get off the first shot. You may hit him and
you're sure to throw off his aim. -- Lazarus Long