4 day cruise = 6 day party

Old January 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dory Samuels

Default 4 day cruise = 6 day party

We did the 4 day cruise on the Inspiration from Tampa starting on 1/10.
Friends drove in from Atlanta the day before. We greeted them with
drinks and the Bon Voyage party began. Other cruise buddies living in
the area brought the Sangria to go with the arroz con polla. Before
dinner we enjoyed many different tidbits, much like a Tapas bar.

The cruise and refurbishing of the ship was a success. Absolutely no
complaints in any department. Since we had reach platinum status we
dropped our friends off 1st for regular check-in while we parked the
car. VIP check-in was a breeze and we were surprise to see our friends
already on board waiting for us. Be sure to check out the "Serenity
Area" at the rear of the ship. It is a lovely, adults only area with 2
jacuzzi tubs, lounges, chairs & umbrellas. Elevator were convenient and
fast. The activities staff were very friendly and visible with lots of
trivia games, etc. We were pleased to meet Doris from RTC and enjoyed
her help with the trivia games.

This cruise started on Thursday and returned to port on Monday. Our
Atlanta friends stayed over another night so we continued the party the
rest of the day and into the evening......going out to eat at the local
BBQ buffet. (back on diets)

We are now counting down to our next cruise on the Constellation in
April. It will be our 1st transatlantic. Wow!

~~DORY~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****

Old January 21st, 2008, 08:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
chatty cathy

----/ /---/ /---/ /-----
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats so cool to carry it on even after the cruise..i plan on doing this
with some friends when i go on mine in new orleans..

Old January 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

We don't seem to make many criuise friends, and certaintly none that want to
continue(we are seniors, to)
"chatty cathy" wrote in message
----/ /---/ /---/ /-----
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old January 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Dory Samuels wrote:
We were pleased to meet Doris from RTC and enjoyed
her help with the trivia games.

Isn't it great meeting RTCers in real life. I have meet quite a few so
far and it is always a great experiece. Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

sue
Old January 22nd, 2008, 02:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Why am I not surprised (and I doubt it has anything to do with
your age). Although it is scary to think that you're as
obnoxious in person as you are online.