Real Estate Fraud In Government and Industry Leaves Victims As Prisoners In Florida and Nationwide, Allow Regime of Fear to Topple

Old August 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Default Real Estate Fraud In Government and Industry Leaves Victims As Prisoners In Florida and Nationwide, Allow Regime of Fear to Topple

Today's post by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone
Daily Foreword August 30, 2008: My name is Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone.
I run tests on government and industry. I see Florida is awash in our
enemies. We are the humane human beings. I have been led into a trap. I
allowed the trap to happen because I wanted to examine it from the inside,
or perhaps God himself wants me to examine it from inside. Many other real
estate victims are here from the same sort of fraud. Upside down on
mortgages due to fraud in the inspection process not only by private
inspectors but by VA inspectors. The government forcibly injects us and
their supporters do also if we challenge them. I prefer death, but I am
driven by God's will, just as those of you around me who are like me, which
is True Humane Human Beings. I am not allowed to die until I have spent
my course.

Many of those or IT that we run into in life are like dogs, dogs of war,
dogs of deceit, dogs of treachery, dogs of lies.

I trained myself to do God's will but at the same time God trained me in the
ways of what some call Satan or evil incarnate. The ruling regime in
control of the USA is that evil incarnate and they or IT is international.
We must be aware though that through their or IT's treachery, it leads us
astray from severing the head of the true IT or evil incarnate and its
brethren. Perhaps this is merely a training ground for the greater beings
who live God's will and who can not afford errors in God's way.

I started traveling triangles after I made the mistake of serving in the USA
military. I was starving for education and medical care. I was also greedy
and impatient. I would have killed blindly for them, for IT, and now I am
ashamed. Not only in God's eyes, but also in the eyes of those who I would
have killed. People who I view now as my "True" brethren.

I should have never gone in that direction, as the USA military has not
ever been during my life-time on the side of my people, those of humane and
human conscience. Do you remember Vietnam, and all of those murdered
children overseas and murdered men and women?. Remember our dead and
wounded neighbors who trusted the betrayal of our enemies or the enemy in
power.?

Ironically, the only Vietnam veteran in my neighborhood on Rosewood Drive in
Mobile Alabama, ironically the blood thorn street, was a young man named
Wiseman. He killed himself after returning from Vietnam. Or did he kill
himself? Was he programmed to self destruct? After all, the USA regime in
power sprayed military ships to see the effects of Agent Orange. I knew a
man named Vincent who was on those ships and he told me of it. He was
dieing of cancer in San Francisco. When I mentioned it to those fascist
idiots in Northern Florida, they said he was queer. Queer and dieing of
cancer? Or Queer and dieing of AIDS? Who started AIDS among the human
population? Adolf Hitler allegedly hated queers and this area of Northern
Florida is eaten up with those who would follow Adolf Hitler. They would
also put many if not all of us into chains as slaves, if they have not
already. How would we know if they have affected our minds. Perhaps God
will kill us all now, in reality. It is far better than living this lie of
abuse.

The government controls through fear. They made me fear when they appeared
to make an attempt on my life after FDIC employment. They made me fear when
they injected me forcibly. They made me fear when they threw me in jail for
daring to participate in government in my native city. Now, I want them or
IT to fear. I want it or them to learn what we have learned, Fear. God
Damn the regime in power. God Damn IT. That is not taking God's name in
vain. That is directing my wish for what I want God to do with them.
Destroy them and us if necessary in the process. Including myself. I am
tired of running these tests.

I was promised a new roof on my house, a 2005 roof. Now I know it is not a
new roof. I have had someone put the story up on this link with pictures
and names on Houston Indymedia.

http://houston.indymedia.org/news/2008/08/64657.php

There is no uncensored Indymedia in Florida. The state is controlled by our
most hated and fascist enemies. I was told to go North and turn left. I
wanted to investigate the Eden East of Hell, Pensacola, but it is no
different than the Village of the Damned, Mobile Alabama, also known as Mob
AL.

You can not beat the beast at his game. Our game will have to take a more
somber and playful tone, like God grabbing a rabid dog that is small and
tossing it onto a stake and then into a flame.

This concludes Today's post by