visitors to Mt. Rueaphu/Tongariro N.P.

Old January 26th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Jeanine Barone

Default visitors to Mt. Rueaphu/Tongariro N.P.

I'm a travel writer doing a piece for a national magazine on visiting
volcanoes around the world. I need to include some quotes from
visitors to Mt. Ruapehu/Tongariro National park and I'd like to know
if anyone would like to be interviewed for the story, either via email
or phone. Would you let me know this week, please, because I'm on a
deadline?
Thanks so much,
Jeanine
Old March 27th, 2004, 01:19 AM
fdsa fdsa

D'Oh! Just seen your posting. Just got back from spending the snow season
working on Mt Ruapehu and got to board into the volcano at the end of the
season. I've got some good pics. Shame I only just saw it.

Cheers

Rufus
m...

Old March 27th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Tony Bailey

"fdsa fdsa" wrote in message
D'Oh! Just seen your posting. Just got back from spending the snow

season
working on Mt Ruapehu and got to board into the volcano at the end of the

What was the name of the Slow Boat that you were on?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books