Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Old January 1st, 2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Keith Willshaw[_2_]

Default Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in message
On Dec 31, 7:49 am, Jim Davis wrote:
On Dec 31, 7:12 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

Is it ever OK to pretend you're a homeless bum when on vacation and,
instead of cooking for yourself, to snag a free meal from the local
church giveaway program?

You actually think about "snagging" food from someone who has none?
To me, that's bordering on sick.

i am indirectly paying. when I visit a city, I not only pay airport
and hotel taxes, I pay limo drivers and tip the bell hop, and rent a
room. This helps the city's economy. The limo driver and bellhop and
hotel all pay city taxes with my money. So why not take a little back
by snagging a "free" meal, which is not really free because I
indirectly paid for it.

Church giveaway programs are not typically funded from taxation.
I rather doubt anyone so cheap would tip anyone. That free meal
is taken from the mouth of somebody who really needs it.

I guess you can start in on takiing lunch money from kids next
and those blind men are really easy to steal from.

Keith

Old January 1st, 2008, 01:58 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in ...

wrote:

Is it ever OK to pretend you're a homeless bum when on vacation and,
instead of cooking for yourself, to snag a free meal from the local
church giveaway program?

You actually think about "snagging" food from someone who has none?
To me, that's bordering on sick.

i am indirectly paying. when I visit a city, I not only pay airport
and hotel taxes, I pay limo drivers and tip the bell hop, and rent a
room. This helps the city's economy. The limo driver and bellhop and
hotel all pay city taxes with my money. So why not take a little back
by snagging a "free" meal, which is not really free because I
indirectly paid for it.

Church giveaway programs are not typically funded from taxation.
I rather doubt anyone so cheap would tip anyone. That free meal
is taken from the mouth of somebody who really needs it.

they are indirectly funded by the hotel i stay in. i pay my hotel
$256/night, the hotel
donates $2 of leftover food to the church, thus reimbursing the church
for my meal.
as for the rich beatch at the church dishing out the roast beef and
mash potatoes, she is
rich enough that I don't feel guilt about not tipping her for her
services.
also, the hotel also pays taxes to the city, which indirectly
subsidizes the church by not charging them property taxes and
providing free police and fire protection.

Old January 1st, 2008, 02:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
J. Clarke[_2_]

Ira Humperdink MD wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:34 pm, "Keith Willshaw"
"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in

wrote:

[...]

Things not going too well in the medicine dodge?

I guess you can start in on takiing lunch money from kids next
and those blind men are really easy to steal from.

Keith

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old January 1st, 2008, 02:38 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Dec 31, 5:12*am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:
On Dec 30, 11:50 pm, "sharx35" wrote:

"rst0wxyz" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 9:42 pm, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 30, 7:33 am, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Dec 30, 12:57 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 27, 4:32 am, lechergod wrote:

On Dec 27, 7:31 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 26, 8:32 pm, Jim Davis wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
I'd say that everyone I saw looked financially able to eat
at the
hotel restaurants. There were low-priced fast food
restaurants
on the bottom floor, as well as many low-priced restaurants
nearby...

In some cases, it may be due to peculiar dietary needs which
cannot
always be met by commercial restaurants. Or the guest may
simply
be cheap... although they could save even more at a
campground.

"Cheap" might not be the word for it in some cases. When I'm out
on a
two to four week stretch, three meals a day can get damn
expensive
eating out. It's more relaxing in the room too. Besides, Denny's
frowns on me eating breakfast in front of their TV, in my
underwear.

I bring a mike tyson grill and an electric wok to make steak
dinners
with. If you don't want to stir fry veggies, you can "steam"
veggies
by heating them up by running hot water in the bath tub.

ha-ha ha-ha!!!! really idiot this ******* son of dirty vagina
prostitute!!!!
only poor people like you cook in hotel room!!!!!

i cook in hotel room because i don't trust the cook at the chinese
restaurant down the street, who
does not wash his hands for 2 minutes after toilet.

And yet you married a Chinese woman! Does she wash her hands after
toilet before she cooks at home?

I make sure she wash herself properly before i have sex.

Oh!! Yeah, 69 Hot Pot Specialty of the house!

Hee. Hee. You almost owed me a keyboard over THAT one!

Is it ever OK to pretend you're a homeless bum when on vacation and,
instead of cooking for yourself, to snag a free meal from the local
church giveaway program?

How can you talk this way, dr ira? You said yourself you are a multi-
billionaire with money to burn!! You should be ashamed of yourself
for " snagging" a free meal anywhere.

Old January 1st, 2008, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Dec 31, 4:34*pm, "Keith Willshaw"
"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in ...

wrote:

Is it ever OK to pretend you're a homeless bum when on vacation and,
instead of cooking for yourself, to snag a free meal from the local
church giveaway program?

You actually think about "snagging" food from someone who has none?
To me, that's bordering on sick.

i am indirectly paying. *when I visit a city, I not only pay airport
and hotel taxes, I pay limo drivers and tip the bell hop, and rent a
room. *This helps the city's economy. *The limo driver and bellhop and
hotel all pay city taxes with my money. *So why not take a little back
by snagging a "free" meal, which is not really free because I
indirectly paid for it.

Church giveaway programs are not typically funded from taxation.
I rather doubt anyone so cheap would tip anyone. That free meal
is taken from the mouth of somebody who really needs it.

Church giveaway programs are access food and food very close to
expiration dates, giving away by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

I guess you can start in on takiing lunch money from kids next
and those blind men are really easy to steal from.

Keith- Hide quoted text -

Old January 1st, 2008, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Dec 31, 3:53*pm, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:
On Dec 31, 8:45 am, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Dec 30, 11:50 pm, "sharx35" wrote:

"rst0wxyz" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 12:59 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

china runs on child labor

And the U.S.A ran on Black slave labor!!

150 years difference.

What was done, was done, today, yesterday or a thousand years ago.
It's on the history book.

and whites, such as myself, have been paying dearly for our sins 150
years ago. *just think of my taxes that go to paying welfare for the
underclass. *just think of all the rapes and crimes against innocent
whites nowadays.

just like the whites of america, the chinese will also pay dearly for
their sins against their slave children. *just you wait and see. *can
you say revolution?

They had their revolution. The CCP can not be overthrown, at least
not in the forseeable future.
Old January 1st, 2008, 05:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

you obviously have never feasted on holiday turkey with all the
trimmings at the local hobo charity center. yum yum, the hobo dinners
are as good as any 3 star restaurant and certainly healthier and more
wholesome than the greasy chinese takeout. i'm going to feast on
prime rib and vegetable fiesta on New Year's day courtesy of New York
City Govenment's "homeless" program. They usually have traditional
apple pie deserts a la mode with Starbucks expresso for dessert. I
always try to go back for seconds. Now, things would be perfect if
they get rid of the hobos, who have poor table manners.

EVERYBODY SHOULD EAT AT THEIR LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTER ONCE. Try it for
the experience, and donate $10 in the cookie jar if you feel the meal
was worth it.
Old January 1st, 2008, 09:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
lechergod[_2_]

On Jan 1, 10:02*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Ira Humperdink MD wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:34 pm, "Keith Willshaw"
"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in

wrote:

[...]

really idiot !!!! this man has nothing to do with medicine !!! he is a
poor hotel janitor and a well known troll !!! name and md are initials
he stole from another netter !!!!

I guess you can start in on takiing lunch money from kids next
and those blind men are really easy to steal from.

Keith

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)- Hide quoted text -

Old January 1st, 2008, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

Ira Humperdink MD wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:34 pm, "Keith Willshaw"
"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in

wrote:

[...]

who made you the net judge and jury?

Old January 1st, 2008, 05:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

was worth it.- Hide quoted text -

So you wolf own 30 bucks worth of food, and drop 10 into the jar.
From reading all of the above in this message, I've come to the
conclusion that you're either bull****ting, or you're a complete
dickhead.