Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Old January 1st, 2008, 06:41 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

Default Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

On Jan 1, 9:50*am, Jim Davis wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 11:46*pm, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 31, 6:38 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Dec 31, 5:12 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 30, 11:50 pm, "sharx35" wrote:

"rst0wxyz" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 9:42 pm, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 30, 7:33 am, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Dec 30, 12:57 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 27, 4:32 am, lechergod wrote:

On Dec 27, 7:31 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 26, 8:32 pm, Jim Davis wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
I'd say that everyone I saw looked financially able to eat
at the
hotel restaurants. There were low-priced fast food
restaurants
on the bottom floor, as well as many low-priced restaurants
nearby...

In some cases, it may be due to peculiar dietary needs which
cannot
always be met by commercial restaurants. Or the guest may
simply
be cheap... although they could save even more at a
campground.

"Cheap" might not be the word for it in some cases. When I'm out
on a
two to four week stretch, three meals a day can get damn
expensive
eating out. It's more relaxing in the room too. Besides, Denny's
frowns on me eating breakfast in front of their TV, in my
underwear.

I bring a mike tyson grill and an electric wok to make steak
dinners
with. If you don't want to stir fry veggies, you can "steam"
veggies
by heating them up by running hot water in the bath tub.

ha-ha ha-ha!!!! really idiot this ******* son of dirty vagina
prostitute!!!!
only poor people like you cook in hotel room!!!!!

i cook in hotel room because i don't trust the cook at the chinese
restaurant down the street, who
does not wash his hands for 2 minutes after toilet.

And yet you married a Chinese woman! Does she wash her hands after
toilet before she cooks at home?

I make sure she wash herself properly before i have sex.

Oh!! Yeah, 69 Hot Pot Specialty of the house!

Hee. Hee. You almost owed me a keyboard over THAT one!

Is it ever OK to pretend you're a homeless bum when on vacation and,
instead of cooking for yourself, to snag a free meal from the local
church giveaway program?

How can you talk this way, dr ira? *You said yourself you are a multi-
billionaire with money to burn!! *You should be ashamed of yourself
for " snagging" a free meal anywhere.

you obviously have never feasted on holiday turkey with all the
trimmings at the local hobo charity center. *yum yum, the hobo dinners
are as good as any 3 star restaurant and certainly healthier and more
wholesome than the greasy chinese takeout. * i'm going to feast on
prime rib and vegetable fiesta on New Year's day courtesy of New York
City Govenment's "homeless" program. *They usually have traditional
apple pie deserts a la mode with Starbucks expresso for dessert. *I
always try to go back for seconds. *Now, things would be perfect if
they get rid of the hobos, who have poor table manners.

EVERYBODY SHOULD EAT AT THEIR LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTER ONCE. *Try it for
the experience, and donate $10 in the cookie jar if you feel the meal
was worth it.- Hide quoted text -

So you wolf own 30 bucks worth of food, and drop 10 into the jar.
From reading all of the above in this message, I've come to the
conclusion that you're either bull****ting, or you're a complete
dickhead.

Now you know how he got his billions, only in his head, not in his
pocketbook or the bank.
Old January 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

From reading all of the above in this message, I've come to the
conclusion that you're either bull****ting, or you're a complete
dickhead.

Now you know how he got his billions, only in his head, not in his
pocketbook or the bank.- Hide quoted text -

People with billions don't hang around on Usenet.
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

From reading all of the above in this message, I've come to the
conclusion that you're either bull****ting, or you're a complete
dickhead.

Now you know how he got his billions, only in his head, not in his
pocketbook or the bank.- Hide quoted text -

People with billions don't hang around on Usenet.

you are dead wrong, my friend. the many famous billionaires I know
LOVE usenet's anonymity. it is only on usenet that I can express
myself freely. in the real world, big bosses like me have to
carefully censor everything I do and say. but I can tell the truth on
usenet. god bless america!
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:19 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:05:21 -0800 (PST), Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

Old January 1st, 2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

* ** My typos & mispellings are intentional copyright traps *

Old January 1st, 2008, 08:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Jim Davis[_1_]

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

From reading all of the above in this message, I've come to the
conclusion that you're either bull****ting, or you're a complete
dickhead.

Now you know how he got his billions, only in his head, not in his
pocketbook or the bank.- Hide quoted text -

People with billions don't hang around on Usenet.

you are dead wrong, my friend. *the many famous billionaires I know
LOVE usenet's anonymity. *it is only on usenet that I can express
myself freely. *in the real world, big bosses like me have to
carefully censor everything I do and say. *but I can tell the truth on
usenet. *god bless america!- Hide quoted text -

Yeah - I've been reading some of your past posts. Things only a
billionare would post. It's good to start the year off laughing.
Thanks Mr. rich guy.
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:37 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
J. Clarke[_2_]

wrote:

On Dec 27, 4:32 am, lechergod wrote:

On Dec 27, 7:31 am, Ira Humperdink MD
wrote:

On Dec 26, 8:32 pm, Jim Davis
wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:11 pm, "Rog'"

[...]

That sounds like a suspiciously low tax rate for a billionaire. The
auditors will be around in the morning.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
(also jclarke at eye are ess dot gov

Old January 1st, 2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

geronimo was a midwest indian; you better study harder for your
citizenship exam.
Old January 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
Ira Humperdink MD

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

my tax money is helping to pay for usenet. how are you contributing
to society? sitting at home today eating hot dogs in front of the tv
doesn't count.