Booking Tickets for London Theater

Old April 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
cannga

Default Booking Tickets for London Theater

I am from the US, planning for a trip to London this summer. I would like to
book tickets for Wicked.
The 2 sites that I've been referred to a

1. Keith Prowse
http://www.keithprowse.com/tickets/s...e--London.html

2. Ticket Master England
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist...0084_WEBL INK

Any advantage of one over the other site please? As far as extra/fee,
availability, and speed of ticket delivery are concerned?

--
Regards,
Can

Old April 9th, 2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:35:31 GMT, "cannga"
wrote:

I am from the US, planning for a trip to London this summer. I would like to
book tickets for Wicked.
The 2 sites that I've been referred to a

1. Keith Prowse
http://www.keithprowse.com/tickets/s...e--London.html

2. Ticket Master England
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist...0084_WEBL INK

Any advantage of one over the other site please? As far as extra/fee,
availability, and speed of ticket delivery are concerned?

Try also

http://www.allticketseurope.com/

http://www.londontheatre.co.uk/lashmars/index.html

You might calling these agents or the theater itself and simply
having the tickets put on hold for will call. If you don't have a
good plan for calling Europe and you have a broadband conection,
install Skype; you can call London for about two cents a minute.

Old April 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Go Fig

In article , cannga
wrote:

I am from the US, planning for a trip to London this summer. I would like to
book tickets for Wicked.
The 2 sites that I've been referred to a

1. Keith Prowse

http://www.keithprowse.com/tickets/s...--Apollo_Victo
ria_Theatre--London.html

2. Ticket Master England

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist...from=CFC_UK_TH
0084_WEBLINK

I use this to get the seats for the show I "must" see, you choose the
actual seat via web site and you get it (like U.S. Ticketmaster) and
'Will Call' is at that theatre... it is always very smooth. You do pay
full price and service charge though.

jay
Wed Apr 09, 2008