Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and theenvironment around the World

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:47 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan

Default Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and theenvironment around the World

Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and the environment
around the World

"France has no operating geological repository for nuclear waste. To
date, therefore, it has resorted to reprocessing, a highly
contaminating chemical process that separates uranium and plutonium
while releasing large quantities of liquid and aerial radioactivity
into the environment. These wastes have rendered the seabed near the
French La Hague reprocessing center on the Normandy coast equivalent
to radioactive waste. Liquid radioactive contamination from La Hague
has been found in the Arctic Circle, while radioactive gases such as
krypton 85 have been tracked around the world...."

source

http://tinyurl.com/PJs01292
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
mikeos

Good for them! As usual the French doing things that benefit their own
populations, and to hell with all the moaners and wingers. We should be
more like them.
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:57 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: Magda
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:46:46 +0100
Subject: Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and the
environment around the World

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:47:30 -0800 (PST), in rec.travel.europe, "PJ O'Donovan"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and the environment
... around the World

Hewe we go again...

These misewable Fwench... LOL

Once again, we need to remember that PJ is an Amewican with a speech
impediment, and because he cannot afford proper health care to remedy his
defect, he remains impaired.

Il faut plaindre (plaindwe) de pauvre (pauvwe) type.

Donna Evleth

Donna Evleth

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Old January 29th, 2010, 09:15 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Runge11

Default evleth se croit supérieure, il y a des familles abjectes

"Donna Evleth" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

Old January 30th, 2010, 03:10 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_196_]

Magda wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:47:30 -0800 (PST), in rec.travel.europe, "PJ
O'Donovan" arranged some electrons, so they looked
like this:

... Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and the
environment ... around the World

Hewe we go again...

These misewable Fwench... LOL

Dahling, I ADORE the Fwench...'cept for scRunge, naturally...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: Magda
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:14:15 +0100
environment around the World

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:57:51 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Donna Evleth
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... From: Magda
... Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:46:46 +0100
... environment around the World
... On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:47:30 -0800 (PST), in rec.travel.europe, "PJ
O'Donovan"
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ...
... ... Filthy degenerate Fwench polluters kill themselves and the
environment
... ... around the World
... Hewe we go again...
... These misewable Fwench... LOL
... Once again, we need to remember that PJ is an Amewican with a speech
... impediment, and because he cannot afford proper health care to remedy his
... defect, he remains impaired.
... Il faut plaindre (plaindwe) de pauvre (pauvwe) type.

Je le plains, mais vu que c'est aussi un pauvre type (sale je ne sais pas,
mais affreux et
méchant, oui), je ne peux pas m'empęcher de me moquer de lui... Et en plus il
me donne
tellement d'occasions de le faire...!

Je vais brűler en enfer, je sais... LOL

Nous y brűlerons ensemble... LOL

Donna Evleth

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:41 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan

From: Magda
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:14:15 +0100
environment around the World

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:57:51 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Donna Evleth
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... From: Magda
... Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:46:46 +0100
[...]

Fwench Eeeengleeeesh twanzlation

I pity him, but seen that it is also a poor type(chap) (dirty I do not
know, but hideous and nasty, yes), I cannot refrain from laughing at
him... And in more he gives me so opportunities(occasions) to make
him! I am going to burn in hell, I know... LOL

Nous y brűlerons ensemble... LOL

Donna Evleth

Fwench Eeeengleeeesh twanzlation

We shall burn there together

Now I LOL!
Old January 30th, 2010, 09:28 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan

On Jan 30, 1:07*pm, Donna Evleth wrote:

Je vais brűler en enfer, je sais... LOL

Nous y brűlerons ensemble... LOL

Donna Evleth

Fwench Eeeengleeeesh twanzlation

We shall burn there together

After living there in Fwance 30 + years the Madame tries to prove her
linguistic. abilities in Fwench with such a simplistic,infantile
response in Fwench.

I am livng here in SW Geogia but I can replicate in German and say
the same simplistic response without ever having lived in Germany or
having any German ancestors.

Here it is:

Wir werden da zusammen brennen,

German speakers: Correct mein schlect Deutsch bitte. und Vielen Dank

Tell me if I am wrong because unlike these snotty snots Evleths, I
learn things every day