The Grand Canyon!

Old February 1st, 2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Default The Grand Canyon!

Grand Canyon Tours with Marvelous Marv and Magnificent Maggie!!
We offer the best way possible to see the Grand Canyon in the limited
time you are here. Your full day tour begins with an early morning
pick-up in the Williams/Grand Canyon area. Bring camera and bottled
water. Dress ‘in layers’ and wear comfortable walking shoes. Trip to
the Park takes approximately one hour by comfortable van, video &
personal narration, with small groups of no more than 12 and no less
than 4 guests. Upon arrival at the Park we will stop at the best
viewpoints possible. Congestion is a major problem—all the more
reason to travel with us as a small private group. We know the
parking, ‘short-cuts’, restrooms, and the best places to shop. Lunch
is around 11:30am. Menu is excellent and very reasonably priced.
After lunch we return to the rim and take a short walk to visit our
historic landmarks, gift shops, or maybe a hike down the famous Bright
Angel Trail…. whatever you wish. Keep in mind that this is one of the
busiest National Parks in the country, so by traveling in small groups
with us you will learn more of this Wonder of the World! No better
way to see it than with us! Tour ends in Williams by 4/5pm..FULL DAY
TOUR! We are not a train ride or a mule ride! We offer the best way
to see and learn about the Grand Canyon by private tour. We are the
non politically correct tour! Local resident for over 40 years with
over 20 years experience guiding at the Grand Canyon!
Tour fa $85 Per Person fare payable by cash, travelers check, or
personal check (Any bank in U.S.) Entry Fee and taxes include in
your fare
Local 635.4948 Cell 928.707.0291
www.marvelousmarv.com

Old February 1st, 2006, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

When you answer the spam, cut out the spam, dont give it another chance to
get past mail rules

--
If at first you dont succeed
try try try again

_
"H.B. Lasseter" wrote in message
Unless you're speaking of King's Canyon (which is, admittedly, grand),

what
does this have to do with Austrasian travel?

"marv" wrote in message

Like that

Old February 1st, 2006, 08:26 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 04:32:56 GMT, in message
, H.B. Lasseter wrote:

Unless you're speaking of King's Canyon (which is, admittedly, grand),

Australia's Blue Mountains has a "Grand Canyon"...
.... but that is not the one which the OP was spamming about.

what
does this have to do with Austrasian travel?

[snipped spam]

Business must be desperate for "marv".