The second chinese revolution

Old October 18th, 2006, 01:43 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Roland Mösl

Default The second chinese revolution

The second chinese revolution is wanted
and very environment friendly

Electric mobility, special electric scooters.

I search photos showing

street scenes with electric scooters
where the scooters are charged
Service and shops for electric scooters

--
Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic

Old October 18th, 2006, 02:30 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Maus

Should have come with this question 2 weeks earlier when i was still in
China!

I must say i was indeed surprised, specially in Chengdu, by the large amount
of electric scooters.
It's something we don't have yet in my country (Netherlands), although these
scooters drive on electricity which is generated, most of the time, by
charcoal fuelled powerplants. So actually you're transfering the pollution
problems out of the city...

But hey, it's a good idea and a first step!

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )

Old October 18th, 2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Roland Mösl

Should have come with this question 2 weeks earlier when i was still in
China!

I must say i was indeed surprised, specially in Chengdu, by the large
amount of electric scooters.
It's something we don't have yet in my country (Netherlands), although
these scooters drive on electricity which is generated, most of the time,
by charcoal fuelled powerplants. So actually you're transfering the
pollution problems out of the city...

The efficiency is better.

I can speak only about the E-Max S, which outperforms most
2 stroke 50ccm license free scooters.

The gasoline scooter uses around 4 litre gasoline and 80ccm lubrication for
100km

The electric scooter 4 kWh.

An ancient coal power plant used around 1,33 kg hard coal to produce 4 kWh.

So the electric scooter uses 1,33 kg hard coal instead of 4 litre gasoline.
About 3 times more efficient.

Compared to the most modern electric power plants even 5 to 6 times more
efficient.

http://live.pege.org/2006-hannover/g...-fuel-cell.htm

I just recieved an advertising over a business journey tour to meet 40
chinese photovoltaic producers. They told me, that China will be in
5 years dominating the world photovoltaic market.

Only 1,3 squaremeter modern photovoltaic with 200 Watt peak deliver in
Austria the fuel for 5000km electric scooter per year

--
Roland Mösl
http://politik.pege.org Steuerreform pro Mensch