Costa cruise

Old January 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gaga6

Default Costa cruise

Senior moment, but I know someone on this board was booked on the Costa just
recently. Would love a review, since we're going on April 3rd on the
Americas...(Something like that... LOL.. Don't have booking nearby.)

Please inform me as to the food, accommodations, etc. Smoking a problem? I
mean we're not smokers and don't really like to be around them.

Thanks.
Hugs,
Helen

Old January 14th, 2010, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Gaga6" wrote in message
Senior moment, but I know someone on this board was booked on the Costa
just recently. Would love a review, since we're going on April 3rd on the
Americas...(Something like that... LOL.. Don't have booking nearby.)

Please inform me as to the food, accommodations, etc. Smoking a problem?
I mean we're not smokers and don't really like to be around them.

Thanks.
Hugs,
Helen

Smoking has been an ongoing problem on Costa ships per discussions here in
the past. Europeans tend to smoke much more than Americans do.

When I've seen Costa ships in port, a good percentage of the passengers
walking off the gangway from the ship were smoking.

We've also heard rather bad comments regarding Costa food.

Based on past discussions here, I'd likely never consider booking Costa for
these exact reasons. Didn't your travel agent give you any info on the ship
before you booked?

--Tom