canton fair

Old October 4th, 2003, 12:38 PM
aliens

Default canton fair

ÏÈÉú£¬Å®Ê¿
ÄúºÃ
ÈËÊǹ㶫ÍâÓïÍâó´óѧ´óËĵÄÄÐÉú£¬ÏÖΪ¸ß¼¶·*Òëרҵ£¬ ¿ÚÓïÌýÁ¦ÓÅÐ㣬»ñµÃרҵËļ¶
Ö¤ÊéÒÔ¼°ÑÅ˼¿¼ÊÔ7·Ö¡£
лл
Tom
Dear Mr/Ms
I am an university student in China. I am now majoring in interpretation
in Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. It's my fourth year in the
university. I noticed your excellent website that are providing usful
informations.
If you need an interpretor, just email me.
Thx
yours sincerely
Tom
P.S.
I am a Guangzhou citizen and i am 22/m
Got TEM4 and IELTS 7

Notice
Venue: Chinese Export Commodities Fair Complex (117 Liu Hua Road,
Guangzhou, China)
Phase I: October 15th-20th 9:30-18:00
Raw Materials, Machinery & Tools, Electronics & Electrical Appliances,
Textiles & Garments, Foodstuff, Native Produce, Animal By-Products and
Medicines & Health Products
Phase II: October 25th-30th 9:30-18:00
Houseware and Articles of Daily Use, Gifts and Decorations, Office
Supplies and Outdoor Activity Equipments
Fair Interval: October 21st-24th
Venue: Chinese Export Commodities Fair New Complex (Xingang Dong Road,
Haizhu,, Guangzhou, China )
Date: October 21st-30th 9:30-18:00
Wickerwork Articles, Horticultural Products, Stone and Yetling
Products, Bone and Jade Carvings, Jewellery