GGC2005 Site & WebTV

Old June 1st, 2004, 01:59 PM
Nina Lebowitz

Default GGC2005 Site & WebTV

I've heard from several WebTV folks since last night. WebTV cannot handle
the code that's being used for the menu on the left side of the screen.

For now, I've added text hyperlinks to the bottom of the page for those
using WebTV. Just scroll down to the bottom of each page. You may have
to refresh the pages to see the links, but they're there. Terry tested one
of the menus on her WebTV, so they should work fine. (Thanks, Terry!)

Nina

Old June 1st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

The new link is working fine now.

Thanks Nina

Florence

Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:49 AM
LES!

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
message vacy.at...

Come on, webtv-ers, tell us again how "great" your little pieces of
plastic crap internet TVs are compared to PCs and Macs.

They're more user friendly for the non pc savvy. They are a great deal. They
are a good stepping stone for those interested in the internet, but don't
want to (or have the information needed) buy a pc.

They are also good gifts for older people who just want to stay in contact
via email. Plus if said person has vision problems, whats better than a TV
to type an email on?

They are a good alternative for dorm rooms (Campuses have computer labs for
the more intricate stuff that a webtv cannot do)

I could go on, but I won't

LES! one of the original WEBtvers from way back when

Old June 2nd, 2004, 03:19 AM
LES!

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Les,

When you acknowledge a low-life like "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" with

response you make them seem important.

Did you EVER post a review of your cruise?

Of course you're right. But I just get so tired of the webtv bashing.

Yeah, I posted one a while back. It was very long lol

If you can't google it, I might have it on the computer still, I'll email
it.

LES!