Solution for loose change and hotel keys.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Logan

Default Solution for loose change and hotel keys.

I finally found something to take on my trips that will help me keep
track of my small stuff, and I thought you travelers (like me) might
like to know about it. It's called the Red Oxx travel basket and I
use to corral my keys, change, and other random pocket stuff. This
thing is brawny (to say the least), but it packs flat in my bag and is
weightless-not sacrificing any precious space or weight. This thing
is much more useful than I could have imagined (especially for people
like me who can never remember where the key to my room is.) I had
never heard of this Red Oxx company until recently, but their products
look pretty darn good.

If you're interested:
http://www.redoxx.com/catalog/person...s/p_91006.html

Old December 3rd, 2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.air
JimL

Logan wrote:
I finally found something to take on my trips that will help me keep
track of my small stuff, and I thought you travelers (like me) might
like to know about it. It's called the Red Oxx travel basket and I
use to corral my keys, change, and other random pocket stuff. This
thing is brawny (to say the least), but it packs flat in my bag and is
weightless-not sacrificing any precious space or weight. This thing
is much more useful than I could have imagined (especially for people
like me who can never remember where the key to my room is.) I had
never heard of this Red Oxx company until recently, but their products
look pretty darn good.

If you're interested:
http://www.redoxx.com/catalog/person...s/p_91006.html

And you are spamming these groups and selling them ofr? Even the
listed "reviews" are bogus, written by you.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 11:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Logan

Actually JimL, I'm a student at Montana State University. Look at my
post history. Sorry to disappoint you.

Old December 4th, 2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.travel.air
DaveM

On 3 Dec 2006 15:15:06 -0800, "Logan" wrote:

Actually JimL, I'm a student at Montana State University. Look at my
post history. Sorry to disappoint you.

That you are. He was probably slightly suspicious that the company is also
based in Montana; that 2 of the 6 reviews (and the only two that identified
where the sender had posted them from) were from the town the company is
based in; and that MSU is based only 143 miles from that same town. All
entirely co-incidental, I'm sure.

DaveM
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:20 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Shawn Hirn

In article .com,
"Logan" wrote:

I finally found something to take on my trips that will help me keep
track of my small stuff, and I thought you travelers (like me) might
like to know about it. It's called the Red Oxx travel basket and I
use to corral my keys, change, and other random pocket stuff. This
thing is brawny (to say the least), but it packs flat in my bag and is
weightless-not sacrificing any precious space or weight. This thing
is much more useful than I could have imagined (especially for people
like me who can never remember where the key to my room is.) I had
never heard of this Red Oxx company until recently, but their products
look pretty darn good.

If you're interested:
http://www.redoxx.com/catalog/person...s/p_91006.html

I just throw my cell phone, pocket change, and keys in the small pocket
of the backpack that I always carry onboard with me. Works great.
Old December 4th, 2006, 04:03 AM posted to rec.travel.air
JimL

JimL wrote:
Logan wrote:
I finally found something to take on my trips that will help me keep
track of my small stuff, and I thought you travelers (like me) might
like to know about it. It's called the Red Oxx travel basket and I
use to corral my keys, change, and other random pocket stuff. This
thing is brawny (to say the least), but it packs flat in my bag and is
weightless-not sacrificing any precious space or weight. This thing
is much more useful than I could have imagined (especially for people
like me who can never remember where the key to my room is.) I had
never heard of this Red Oxx company until recently, but their products
look pretty darn good.

If you're interested:
http://www.redoxx.com/catalog/person...s/p_91006.html

And you are spamming these groups and selling them ofr? Even the
listed "reviews" are bogus, written by you.

And how often do students travel by air, and need special travel
accoutrements?

Old December 4th, 2006, 05:39 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Logan

Fair enough Dave, but his suspicions were more like character assaults
than anything. It's okay to be cynical that's human nature.

Old December 4th, 2006, 05:42 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Logan

Well I travel by air about five times a year. Accouterments by
definition exist to make life simpler or easier. Why should a student
be less worthy of something that makes life better?

JimL wrote:
Logan wrote:
[...]

accouterments?

Old December 4th, 2006, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.air
irwell

JimL wrote:
Logan wrote:
[...]

For Christ's sake, be a man and apologise to Logan.