GGC2007

Old January 9th, 2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_1_]

Default GGC2007

To all of those folks headed out on Volendam for the Canal in a couple days,
sorry we cannot be with you.

I am sure it would have been fun, but perhaps our paths will cross again in
the future.

Sunny skies, smooth waters, and good company.

Dick, Danni and Heidi

Old January 9th, 2007, 10:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick G wrote:
To all of those folks headed out on Volendam for the Canal in a couple days,
sorry we cannot be with you.

I am sure it would have been fun, but perhaps our paths will cross again in
the future.

Sunny skies, smooth waters, and good company.

Dick, Danni and Heidi

Thanks for the good wishes, we also wish you all were cruising with us.

Just one minor correction so we don't confuse others, this cruise is
called the MGC2007.

sue
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

"Dick G" dickg@invalid wrote in message
To all of those folks headed out on Volendam for the Canal in a couple

days,
sorry we cannot be with you.

I am sure it would have been fun, but perhaps our paths will cross again

in
the future.

Sunny skies, smooth waters, and good company.

Dick, Danni and Heidi

I'm sure the cruise on the Volendam will much more pleasurable for the
passengers, since you and your entourage will be staying home Dickie.
Those attorney fees can be a real burden, right dick?

JP

Old January 10th, 2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_1_]

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Dick G wrote:
To all of those folks headed out on Volendam for the Canal in a couple
days, sorry we cannot be with you.

I am sure it would have been fun, but perhaps our paths will cross again
in the future.

Sunny skies, smooth waters, and good company.

Dick, Danni and Heidi

Thanks for the good wishes, we also wish you all were cruising with us.

Just one minor correction so we don't confuse others, this cruise is
called the MGC2007.

sue

I was just making sure everyone was paying attention. 8-(
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old January 10th, 2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Danni

"Dick G" dickg@invalid wrote in message
. ..
I was just making sure everyone was paying attention. 8-(

Because, that way, the request for the smuggled in container of bread
pudding would not be missed. : )

Old January 10th, 2007, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

Dick G wrote:
To all of those folks headed out on Volendam for the Canal in a couple
days, sorry we cannot be with you.

I am sure it would have been fun, but perhaps our paths will cross

again
in the future.

Sunny skies, smooth waters, and good company.

Dick, Danni and Heidi

Thanks for the good wishes, we also wish you all were cruising with us.

Just one minor correction so we don't confuse others, this cruise is
called the MGC2007.

sue

I was just making sure everyone was paying attention. 8-(
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Dickie's cruise friends going on MGC2007 and dick and crew end up on
GGC2007.
Poor dick can't even get the cruise info correct.
What a maroon. The only smart one in the group must be heidi.

JP