Wild Dogs...

Old May 29th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Corné

Default Wild Dogs...

have recently been released in Balule Nature Reserve. Because this reserve
is open with Kruger I wander what the behaviour of the pack will be? There
is enough game on the property where they stay now, but are they not
nomadic?
Can anybody give me information about this subject, or a website about the
behaviour of the animals?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Corné.
www.amukela.com

Old May 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Lou

"Corné" schreef in bericht
have recently been released in Balule Nature Reserve. Because this reserve
is open with Kruger I wander what the behaviour of the pack will be? There
is enough game on the property where they stay now, but are they not
nomadic?
Can anybody give me information about this subject, or a website about the
behaviour of the animals?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Corné.
www.amukela.com

Corné.
Here some sites about african wild dogs

http://www.szgdocent.org/resource/aa...og/wilddog.htm
http://www.animalinfo.org/species/ca...ct.htm#profile
http://asab.icapb.ed.ac.uk/exercises...nting_A_x.html
http://www.montana.edu/wwwbi/staff/creel/ABrev.pdf--
http://www.afriscreen.com/Wild%20Dog/WILD%20DOG.HTML

We met a pack at Kruger (see website below). They are really beautiful !!

==================================
Lou Andreoli
Human, wildlife & nature photographer
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine

==================================

Old May 31st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Corné

"Lou" schreef in bericht

"Corné" schreef in bericht
[...]

Thanks Lou! Interesting sites! I have a book 'Running Wild' about wild dogs.
Also great.

Keep well, good luck with your business.

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Hans Schoelink

Hi Corné,

When will you update your website with some new photos?

regards, Hans Schoelink
www.come-along.nl

Old June 4th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Corné

"Hans Schoelink" schreef in bericht

Hi Corné,

When will you update your website with some new photos?

regards, Hans Schoelink
www.come-along.nl

Hi Hans,

we're busy with a new website, updated with the most recent photo's.

Regards,
Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 5th, 2005, 07:38 PM
OuttoAfrica

Hi, since this afternoon I understand that Corné is buying some URL,s for
his (new) business. So pay attention for your business names. One of them is
outtoafrica.com. Although he is one of the people who went with us to
Botswana in 2002 and he found www.outtoafrica.nl the best Dutch Africa site
(the words he used during our frequent contact) I wonder if the new photo's
will put on his new www.outtoafrica.com site.

Now he is wondered why I 'm not happy he is using or going to use the
outtoafrica name were Ellen and I are so proud of behind our ........

Corné some things you do with proud and not only on what you're rights are.
Corné is this your way doing business and you want to travel with us on our
site name outtoafrica to get more attention? This is not a way you treat old
travelmates, I think.

Don't let the bush do this to you.

Paul Janssen

www.outtoafrica.nl

"Corné" schreef in bericht

Old June 5th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Hans Schoelink

Come-along.com is allready taken by someone else!
I wonder what kind of site that will be...

Groetjes, Hans

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Corné

"Hans Schoelink" schreef in bericht
Come-along.com is allready taken by someone else!
I wonder what kind of site that will be...

Groetjes, Hans

Hahaha! Yes, Come-along.com is a very nice site. Too bad you have to sell
your Landrover.

Please don't pay to much attention to that author, after a trip in 2002 the
contact we had faded. Because we had a very nice Botswana experience, we
invited Paul & Ellen also to our fare-well party, just a couple days before
we left Holland, for our move to SA.
They never came, nor left a message or whatsoever (?). After that you can
understand that it was over.

www.outtoafrica.com is a very nice name. But I won't be 'buying/claiming'
more URL's or so.

Sorry for this, but since he gone public with it, I'll have to defend.

Groetjes uit de bush,
Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
OuttoAfrica

Aha, this is what is hearting? And now you want a form of a payback?

This is sad. Please do not put us away as if we were not to take serious.

Is this how you are doing you're business with Amukela also?

To payback everyone that does not fit into your standards. Not a very nice
advertisement for Amukela.

Please don't present yourself like this. This tack ticks won't work for me.

What is the pay back for the others? At least 6 out of 9 from de Botswana
trip did not respond on your fare well invitation.

This a wrong excuse for all of this.

Do not make a fool of yourself Corné.

The only thing you have to be sorry about is the way you are handling now.

Still you're going to use a name that from the ground up in fact is an idea
from somebody else and you know it. What really makes it sad is that this is
how you want to work.

Please let the smooth talk Corné and admit you just want to take what in a
form of decency is not yours.

You have made you're point now by paying us back but be a man and use you're
fantasy by finding another name. Let's say cometoafrica. Hmmm, I am even
helping you?

In hope of a bid of good sense.

Have a nice live in the bush, but don't let the bush come in to you.

Paul

Old June 7th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Corné

Dit zal het laatste zijn wat ik hierover schrijf, want ik vind het allemaal
niet zo spectaculair.

Jammer dat jij zo flauw en onbehoorlijk reageert.

Flauw in je wijze door meteen publiek te gaan met je vooroordeel, ipv eerst
even de e-mail correspondentie af te wachten.
Flauw dat je een berichtje van Debby op je forum verwijderd, terwijl zij me
juist gelijk geeft.
Onbehoorlijk (zeg maar gerust achterbaks) met dit:

Hoewel de registratie op naam van de vader van Corné staat ontkent deze de
registratie in alle toonaarden of zegt van niets te weten en dat hij er geen
verstand van heeft.
Ja, Ja, meneer van Dongen u heeft zelf een website die over " Kiezen voor
kwaliteit van leven gaat". Over uw zoon in Afrika dus. Kom er gewoon eerlijk
voor uit

Nu beweer je dus (nog steeds) in bedekte termen dat mijn vader een leugenaar
is? Voor de goede orde: Amukela Game Lodge (eigenaren Miriam & Corné) heeft
deze naam geclaimd, en dus zijn wij de registranten:

Hier is de output van de Whois voor domeinnaam: outtoafrica.com.

Klik hier om terug te gaan.

Registration Service Provided By: QDC Internetservices
Contact:
Visit:
http://www.qdc.nl/renew.htm

Domain name: outtoafrica.com

Registrant Contact:
Amukela Game Lodge
Dhr. Van Dongen )
+31.402214700
Fax: +31.
Malalaan 27
Waalre, 5582 BC
NL

Administrative Contact:
Amukela Game Lodge
Dhr. Van Dongen )
+31.402214700
Fax: +31.
Malalaan 27
Waalre, 5582 BC
NL

Technical Contact:
Amukela Game Lodge
Dhr. Van Dongen )
+31.402214700
Fax: +31.
Malalaan 27
Waalre, 5582 BC
NL

Billing Contact:
Amukela Game Lodge
Dhr. Van Dongen )
+31.402214700
Fax: +31.
Malalaan 27
Waalre, 5582 BC
NL

Zoals je ziet is het postadres die van mijn vader, logisch want daar gaat de
factuur naar toe!

Maar ach Paul, als jij je prettig voelt door mijn vader zo neer te zetten,
dan ga je gang. Blijkbaar komt je ware aard nu naar boven. En jij durft te
spreken over trots.....

Na de reis waarin wij samen (dus niet: zij zijn met ons meegegaan) door
Botswana reisde, was er van jou kant nauwelijks meer contact. Het feit dat
je niets deed met onze uitnodiging om op ons afscheids-receptie te komen
(voordat wij onze droom gingen waarmaken, iets wat voor jou wellicht alleen
bij een droom zal blijven?), dat je niets liet horen, geen mailtje of wat
dan ook... dan is voor mij duidelijk dat er niets tussen ons is: geen
vriendschap, geen vijandschap, gewoon niets, alleen een herinnering
wellicht.
Daarom begrijp ik niet goed waarom jij beweert dat wij uitgebreide contacten
hadden na de 2002 reis? Want het sporadische contact kwam altijd van mij
kant, van jou heb ik niets meer vernomen sedertdien.
'iets begonnen zijn in Zuid Afrika...' ik heb me weleens afgevraagd waarom
je op jouw site, jij als Old travelmate, nooit vermelding, of een link heb
geplaatst naar amukela.com, maar het begint me duidelijk te worden.

De reden voor het claimen van die naam houdt ik voor mezelf, en mijn aanbod
naar jou toe is hierbij ingetrokken. De naam out (to/in/of) Africa bestaat
al zolang er iemand een boek over schreef (out to africa), en bij mij weten
rust er geen copyright op die naam. Dat jij daar allerlei
emotionele/irrationele kenmerken aan verbind kun je mij niet aanrekenen.

Ik zie het niet als iets emotioneels, noch dat jij de eigenaar van die naam
zou zijn. Jij bent de eigenaar van de .nl website, en blijkbaar ook van je
boek.

Dan onderstaande reactie. Wat jij op je forum schrijft over mijn vader is
niet iets wat je met trots gedaan hebt, maar bewust. En dat neem ik je zeer
kwalijk. Ik verwacht in ieder geval dat je hem excuses voor je gedrag, en
valselijke beschuldigingen aanbiedt.

'Old travelmates'... haha.. 3 jaar al geen contact meer, maar ineens zijn we
oude reisvriendjes?

Hopelijk kom je tot inzicht dat je jezelf belachelijk aan het maken bent.
Don't let your frustrations do this to you.

Corné van Dongen.
www.amukela.com
en nu ook www.outtoafrica.com