maasdam

Old April 4th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Charles Gonzalez

Default maasdam

Anyone been on the Maasdam? Please let me know what you thought of it. Also,
any thoughts on the New England itinerary?

Old April 5th, 2005, 09:03 PM
aarep

We were on the Maasdam last June for the New England cruise out of Boston.
We loved the itinerary even though we had been to all of the ports
previously. Especially Halifax and Bar Harbor. As for the ship itself it
was fine but nothing special. We had been on the Millennium and Zuiderdam
on the two cruises prior to this one and have decided that we do like the
larger and newer ships better. We had been on the Veendam twice and really
enjoyed it but for some reason the Maasdam was sort of a letdown. We really
enjoy Holland America though and maybe it was just us. I have never been on
a cruise ship that I didnt like, just some that I liked better.

Old April 5th, 2005, 09:40 PM
aarep

I just realized that the itinerary this year is Boston to Montreal or vice
versa. Last year our cruise was round trip from Boston so was a little
different itinerary. However we have been on the Montreal to Boston
itinerary also and thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially some time in Montreal
prior to the cruise and also the stop in Quebec City. Not much to see in
Sydney and we didnt go to Charlottetown.