Carnival expands children's programs

Old June 30th, 2007, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Carnival expands children's programs

Here is some news about how Carnival is going to revamp their children's
programs:

* Camp Carnival will have an exciting, energetic, colorful and fun
new look.

* Our 12-14 teens program will be re-branded and expanded by
introducing Circle "C".

* And Club 02 will continue to evolve as our hip and cool club for
15-17 teens.

Camp Carnival for 2-11 year olds
Circle "C" for 12-14 year olds
Club O2 for 15-17 year olds

Camp Carnival is a place where kids rule. Children ages 2-11 have their
own space, their own games, their own paints, crayons, PlayStations,
pool area and everything else that young cruisers love. We make sure
they have so much fun, they don't even notice they're being supervised.
They think our counselors are just big kids!

Welcome to Circle "C" where 12-14's can cruise, chill, connect. It's a
program that keeps on growing. There are games, parties, and other
supervised activities that are created just for them. When they rave
about all the fun they're having, you'll know they've discovered Circle
"C".

If you're 15-17 then Club O2 is for you. It's all about the fun,
adventure and activities-all of the time. With a dedicated Club O2
director, we keep the party going with amazing games, music, dance,
movies and sports. Whatever your style, mood, or moment Club O2 is your
place to be.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

October 14, 2007 MOAGC 3 - http://www.moagc-3.com