New Hotels Near Ft. Lauderdale w/ beach shuttles

Old July 6th, 2004, 04:49 AM
HoTShoT

Default New Hotels Near Ft. Lauderdale w/ beach shuttles

Are there any newer hotels off the beach drags with shuttle access to the
beach or something similar? I don't want to stay in those old hotels on the
beach. We are staying 3 days pre cruise and 2 days post cruise Internet
Access a plus.

Thanks in advance!

Old July 6th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Brian K

On 07/05/2004 11:49 PM HoTShoT after palpating a Gingko, electronically
interjected:

Are there any newer hotels off the beach drags with shuttle access to the
beach or something similar? I don't want to stay in those old hotels on the
beach. We are staying 3 days pre cruise and 2 days post cruise Internet
Access a plus.

Thanks in advance!

The Sheraton Airport is not really that close to the airport that you
have to wear ear plugs when you sleep. It is less then 10 minutes from
Port Everglades. I don't know when it was built but it's absolutely
beautiful. I've also stayed at the Sheraton Yankee Trader on the
beach. It is not at all beat-up, the south tower is newer than the
north tower. But it's a great hotel, in a great location . Both
Sheretons offer free shuttle service to either airport or Port Everglades.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.